CHAPTER 6

No one's POV

At night, Xavier went back to the place where Leo was shot, alone. He just wanted to inspect that place for any possible clue.

He just wandered around there mindlessly when he suddenly heard a sound, a ringtone to be exact. He followed the sound and behind some bushes he found a phone, which stopped ringing.

This must belong that person, he thought. He searched for any other clues. Unfortunately he didn't found any so he left.

Once he came home, he gave the phone to their Tech Team and told them to report in an hour. He went to his room. Stripped and stepped inside the shower. It was an exhausting day for him.

He had already lost his family once, and even the thought of losing family again makes Xavier sick. He can't let that happen, he never will. This family took him in, gave him food and shelter, showered him with love. He will be damned if he let anything happen to them.

He finished showering and got dressed. He packed a small bag with some comfortable clothes for sleeping and a couple of guns. He was heading back to the hospital, to stay the night. He was met with Thomas downstairs, head of their Tech Team.

"Well that was fast." Xavier said, when Thomas handed him the file.

"There was not much information about him, he is just a simple person. Or so I think, unless he is very good at covering his tracks." Thomas replied. Xavier just nodded.

Xavier opened the file and read the first line,

"Noah white."