CHAPTER 8

The next day evening Leo left the hospital with Xavier. His papa greeted him with a forehead kiss and his dad with a hug. He ate his dinner in silence and went to bed early.

It was all new to him. It's his first time thinking about something or someone to be exact, this long. The thought of meeting a certain someone tomorrow made him feel giddy. And also it was his time feeling something in his stomach, it was like something was trapped in his stomach, struggling to be out, whenever he thought of seeing someone for the first time. He couldn't wait for tomorrow.

He wondered why he felt this way, but unfortunately he didn't get any answers.
He convinced himself that he has to sleep to wake up tomorrow. But it was like his body has it's own mind and he didn't sleep, not even a wink.

After a sleepless night with tons of thoughts and possibilities, it was finally morning.
It was 7 am when Leo ended his train of thoughts and decided to get ready.
He was mostly thinking how to approach Noah, how Noah will react to him. His mind was filled with countless possibilities.
Noah came down at 8 for breakfast.

"How are you feeling Leo?" His papa asked. "I am good" Leo replied.
"Did you not sleep last night?" His Dad asked. " Yeah, you look like a panda." Xavier joked. Leo just threw a fry at him in return, muttering asshole under his breath.
"I didn't sleep well last night, it is uncomfortable to sleep with a wound on your stomach." Leo replied, it was not a lie, it did was uncomfortable. But it's just that it's not the actual reason. He stayed silent for the rest of the breakfast speaking only when needed which did not unnoticed by the other three. His papa was about to ask when him about it but Xavier signaled him that he would.

Time was passing usually slow, making Leo more and more nervous. He didn't know why he felt like this, it was his first time feeling any of this, he wanted to know the reason, he wanted to know why, that's why he has to meet him and he will...