BONUS 1

Hey guys,
So I decided to make bonus as series of idk 5 chapters maybe.
And here is a surprise for you in this chapter, tell me whether you like it or not.

-------------------------------

It's been 4 years since they fell in love. Since their souls recovered from the trauma and they found home in each other. They both were happy, satisfied, content and everything and anything as long as they both were together. Noah wanted to be productive and not be a burden on Leo, even though he knew he was not. So when Noah said that he wants a work, Leo didn't refuse. Because he knows how much it means to Noah. So being the sugar daddy he is, he built a Day care for kids with special needs which Noah LOVED and decided to be a caretaker there. With the help of other caretakers, they help children with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and many others. Noah loves to spend time with those children. Alan also goes to the same school with his mom. His parents don't think it is something to be ashamed of. They think Alan should grow up, respecting and loving others no matter the difference.

----

"Angel, Can I pick you up today?" Leo asked with puppy eyes, his angel just shook his head no and continued making both a sandwich.
"Please!!! I will be a good boy. Please????" Leo pleaded.
"Xavier told me you have to check on the construction site today."
"That snitch. But angelll~~~ *whines*"
"Okay. Only if you finish your work, you can."
"Thanks Angel. I love you soo much." Leo starts attack him with kisses. Noah giggles.

" *Cough* *Cough* Hmh! You need to control yourself around the child."
"Geez Alby, he isn't even born yet." Leo mocked, Alby just rubbed her 4 months belly and poked her tongue out.
"You need something Alby?" Noah asked.
"I am hungry." 
"You just came back a few minutes ago, after eating half of the chick-fil-a." Leo asked shocked.
"That was me, this is for the baby. Noah can you pretty please make me a sandwich too."
"Ofcourse Alby, just a minute."
"And You! Get me my pickle jar." Alby ordered Leo.
"No! What are you going to do? Hit me with your fat arms?"
"Leo. Stop being mean to her." Noah scolded him.

"Here is your icecream princess." Xavier gave Alby the icecream.
"Thankk you!!! I love you." Alby squealed.
"And here is your sandwich highness." 
"You are treating like she really is a princess. Oneday she really gonna believe is one." Leo said hugging Noah from behind.
"Well too bad, she already is one." Xavier said kissing her forehead, making her poke her tongue out at Leo who just flipped her off."

After that Leo and Xavier left for the construction site and Naoh left for the school. Everything was going great. The day care ends at 3. And it was 3.30, yet Silvia's nanny didn't showed up. Noah was starting get worried. He told the staffs to go home that he would wait and lock up after she arrives.  Alan and Silvia were okaying infront of him. And he started reading his notes and decided to wait till 4.

Noah was reading something. He looked at the clock. It was just 3.45. 'Uhhh, just 15 minutes more', He sighed. He felt a tug in his pants. He looked down.

"Alan" He said, picking up Alan from the ground and placing him in his lap. He rubbed their noses together, making Alan giggle.

"Cute" A voice said. Noah turned to see a man that he didn't recognize. He looked at him puzzled.

"Um Sorry. Uhh, I am here to pick Silvi up. I am sorry I got late. Her nanny usually picks her up. But today something happened. I am really Sor-" Before he could finish his sentence a voice came.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Silvia came and hugged her dad, limping.
"Hey sweetheart, sorry daddy got late. But I bought you chocolates. And we can buy some ice cream on the way too."
"Yay! Love you Daddy."
"Love you too darling."
Jace picked up Silvia and turned to Noah.

"I am Jace by the way."
"Noah"
"Anddd...
Who might this gentleman be?" He asked Alan who giggled.
"I am Alan" He said and hid his face in his mom's chest.
"Cute." Jace mumbled to himself.
"Why don't I help you close?" Jace asked.
Noah hesitated.
"Please? I feel guilty for making you wait this long."
Noah nodded unsurely.
"Perfect" Jace smiled.

"So...
How are you going home?" Jace asked.
Noah pointed at something. Jace turned to see a man glaring murder at him, leaning on a VERY expensive car.
"Oh. I guess i will see you later then." Jace said and hugged Noah out of nowhere, before Noah could react, a hand Pulled him away and Pushed Jace.

"Leave" was the only thing the man said. Jace Slowly stood up from the ground.
"See you tomorrow Noah" He winked at him and glared at the man standing near him.

...

"Angel, you are in hella trouble baby."

----

Don't worry, next chapter will be out soon.
And how was the surprise, Alby is pregnant. Yay!
Tell me how it was.
Love you all.
Bye.