CHAPTER 25

So guys, I am happy to announce that, THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who was with me on this journey :)
I am making this chapter nearly 1000 words.

Enjoy...

3 YEARS LATER...

Leo was hearing his mom talk about his own wedding. 

"And let me tell you, I laughed my ass off when your grandpa chased your dad with a stick when he told us he wants me to wear a dress otherwise he won't marry me."

"But you caved in at the last, right mom?"

"What can I do? Your dad can be quite persuasive. He offered to be my slave for a whole week if I wore a dress. And the offer was too tempting so yeah, I had to cave in at the end."

"Can you stop telling him all this?" Asked Leo's dad.

"Oh, hell no. I am having way too much fun. And Leo there was this one time, where your dad reserved the whole mall, just because a creep stared at me."

"Well, I had to. I don't like sharing what's mine." Leo's dad said as he kissed his mom's neck.

"Leo did you know, your mom burnt the whole house one time." Leo's dad said.

"What?" Leo asked shocked.

"No, I did not." Leo's mom defended.

"Oh please, you certainly did. There was one time where your mom wanted to bake a cake for my birthday but ended up burning the whole house down." Leo's dad said laughing.

"No, I did not, you are lyin---" Leo's attention shifted to his phone when it rang. It was Oliver.

'What?'

'He is awake.' That was all it took for Leo to stand up immediately which startled his still arguing parents.

'I am on my way.' He cut the call.

"What happened son?" Asked his dad.

"He is awake dad." Leo all but ran.

--------

Leo barged into the room. A man was sitting on the hospital bed, pale as a ghost, making Leo think whether this was all a dream. Near him was Oliver, his face swollen, indicating he had cried. Leo slowly went near that man who was watching his every movement closely.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Oliver said out loud and whispered to Leo, "We need to talk." and made his way out.

Leo sat on the bed, near the man, a tear slipping from his left eye. But he didn't bother to wipe it.

"Noah" Leo all but whispered. The am perked up at his name. Leo didn't know what to do at all. He has imagined this scenario more than thousand times in his head for the past three years. But its finally happening he doesn't know what to do at all. 

Noah raised his hand to gently wipe the tear. Before he can retreat his hand, Leo cupped his hands and gently kissed it.

"I am sorry I couldn't protect you; I am sorry I was late. I am sorry, it was all my fault. I am really sorry. Please forgive." Noah shook his head as a no sign and raised his other hand to cup Leo's other cheek and leaned in to place their foreheads together.

Leo kissed his forehead and pulled away. 

*Leo it was just an accident. It wasn't your fault at all. * Noah signed.
(AN- * * means they are signing.)