CHAPTER 21

(WARNING: YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT IS AHEAD IN THIS CHAPTER, IT CONTAINS SEXUAL VIOLENCE. SO, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

No one's POV

Peterson's men were hiding in the warehouse, waiting for Leo. 

There were more than 100 people, all armed and ready to kill. Everyone was alarmed when there was a loud bang. Someone just blew up the wall. In this commotion no one noticed the smoke bomb slipping in. Exactly after 4 seconds of the first explosion, the smoke bomb activated. Everyone began to cough, their eyes started to sting.In the middle of this, two figures wearing a black full-face masks entered inside. The figures quickly started to kill everyone silently, like it was trained to do this and had years of experience doing it.

The smoke bomb lasted for 15 exact seconds, within which half of the men were dead. The figures made their way to the stairs and continued their hunt. They searched for Noah but he was nowhere to be found. As they were fighting off men, they hired tires screeching and more men joining them.

"Well this is going to be fun." A figure one said. Figure two responded with a nod, with a mischievous glint in the eyes. 

-----------------

(An hour ago)

"Noah is in danger." Oliver's voice rang in the office.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Leo's voice was anything but calm.

"Listen I don't time to explain ok? Just trust me on this. Peterson's men took him away. And I already tracked his location, but I don't think I can go alone in there. I need your help. I know you resent me for taking Noah away from you, and trust me when I say that was a big mistake. I know you don't want to join forces with me but please for Noah, we have to do this. We don't have much time left." Oliver finished.

"I am only doing this for Noah and I am taking him away with me when I find him."

"Okay fine. I have no problem with that. I just want Noah to be safe." Oliver said feeling guilty as he was the reason why Noah was missing in the first place.

"So according to the info I collected, Noah is in an abandoned chemical factory, 47 Km away from the city." Oliver passed for a second and continued with a sigh.
"But the thing is I am not sure if he is there or not. I hacked the CCTV's in that area and there are 7 total cars parked outside, all of which belong to Peterson. Noah could be there or It could be a bait for you too. So what do we do now?"

"I think ----"

--------- 

Noah was in another place 87 KM away from the factory. This was all a plan made to lure Leo into the trap. Noah was still unconscious, only in his boxers, tied to the chair and gagged. His forehead was bleeding, lips torn, there were cuts all over his body and some burn marks for his torso and thighs. 

Noah was kept in the basement of Peterson's personal gym. Peterson took an instant liking to Noah when he saw Brad carrying a unconscious Noah. The reason he kept Noah in the gym was to do some exercise. Yes, Peterson had touched Noah, made an unconscious Noah suck his d!ck and much more. But he hadn't fucked him, not yet. He was saving the best for the last. He wanted to fuck Noah in front of Leo. Imagining the look on both of their faces turned on Peterson soo much that, his hand automatically unbuckled his pants and grabbed his d!ck but no matter how much he thrusted, he just couldn't find the release. He stood up from the couch and went to the basement. His d!ck still hanging outside.

"Such a pretty thing you are. He said while touching Noah's face. I am dying to see your face when you wake up in pain." He all but laughed. He jerked off in front of Noah 's face and forced open his mouth before cumming on his mouth.

"Such a good little slut you are, huh? I am gonna use you baby, use you until you become nothing but my fuck doll. Just wait for it you whore." He said grabbing Noah's hair harshly.

Before he can't do anything further a loud bang was heard. he hurriedly zipped his pants and locked the door to basement before arriving to outside.

The guards were on high alert as they weren't expecting an intruder. A man came inside the gym, unarmed. Once the guards saw who was it, they lowered their guns. Whereas Peterson was confused how did he find them soo fast.

"Oliver?"

//Okay, Please don't kill me.//