CHAPTER 15

Sorry for not updating for too long😔.
I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but Noah and Oliver know sign language. And the lines in italic are in sign language. 

Noah's POV

I don't even know who this man is, but I feel calm and mainly safe with him. Am I crazy for thinking like this about a stranger? Is there something wrong with me?

I don't know how long it has been since I fell asleep. I opened my eyes only to be met with a gorgeous face. He looked cute like this. I slowly traced my finger on his face, careful not to wake him up.

But it seems like I wasn't careful enough because guess what, he started to wake up. I quickly retreated my hand and pretended to be asleep and carefully listened to his movements.

"I know you are not asleep, angel." He whispered in front of my face, but I just stayed still.

"If you don't wake up, I'll have to kiss you awake." He whispered close to my lips, his breath fanning my face. I immediately opened my eyes and playfully glared at him.

"You look like a kitten." He said with a small laugh which only made me pout more.

"Keep looking at me like that and I will kiss you till you drop." He quoted a line from the series. He closed the distance between us and kissed me on my forehead, leaving me speechless.

"You can sleep more if you want angel, I'll wake you up once I finish making us something to eat." I just nodded and snuggled back into the covers. I missed his body warmth.

Geez, what was he doing with me? I was literally not the type of person who would do this kind of corny shit. I am damn sure we look like a couple on their honeymoon, with all this lovey-dovey shit. I just hugged his pillow, inhaling his scent. It helped me to calm down. And lulled me back to another peaceful nap.

---

Leo dropped me home and I kissed his cheeks as a thank you. I blushed so hard; I was probably looking like a tomato.

"Where the hell have you been?" Oliver asked as soon as I closed the door.

"You didn't even answer your phone? Are you okay? Did somebody hurt you? Do you know how worried I was?" He asked hugging me. He released me and immediately noticed my swollen cheek. And here I thought I covered it well.

Leo made me place an ice bag on the swelling and even applied some medicines, even though it didn't hurt much as I was used to it. But I couldn't tell him that, not yet at least.

"Noah, who did this to you?" Oliver asked in a stern tone. I just shook my head in a no manner.

"Noah! Who! Did! This!" Oliver raised his voice, causing me to flinch a little which he probably noticed. I don't like raising voices, it always made me think of him.

"I am sorry for raising my voice, Noah. But please I need to know what happened to you. Please." Oliver asked in a pleading voice. But I can't tell him about Leo. I know Oliver, he is very protective of me. He would take me away from him. So, I decided to tell him the half story.

'A customer at the library. I didn't know who he was. But don't worry another customer helped me.' I said in sign language.

"It seems like Ms. Lily and I have a lot to talk about. But first of all, go and take a shower I will apply some medicine on it." He said and went towards the kitchen.

I just took a quick shower and wore my pj's. I missed Leo, to be honest. I missed his warmth, his touch. In short, I missed all of him and I want nothing more than just to be in his arms right now. But I know it was too much to ask. I just sighed and made my way to Oliver.

"Yeah, you better get it done. Before I--. I will call you back." Oliver ended the call as he spotted me.

"I spoke with Ms. Lily. She said you don't have to come to work anymore." Oliver said as he made me sit and applied an ointment on my swelling.

'How could she do that? I didn't do anything wrong. I will talk to her myself.'

"Noah, listen to me. You are going to stay at home. I can provide for both of us. I know you think of yourself as a burden to me. But trust me when I say you are not. You are not going back there. And that's final" Oliver finished.

I just pushed his hand away from my face and stormed to my room and locked the door, ignoring him calling me. I went straight to my bed and laid there. Thousands of thoughts and concerns and complaints made their way inside.

But the most of my worry was what will happen to Leo and me from now on...