CHAPTER 4

Leo's POV

"How did you find me?" I asked Xavier, because there was no way he could track me. I use a specialized software that makes impossible to track your phone, until you want someone to. This way it can be used as bait.

"When I tried calling your phone, someone else picked it up and told me that you were shot. Before I could arrive there, they left." Xavier explained.

"Do you think it was one of them?" My papa asked. "No, I think it was a kid based on the voice." Xavier replied.

"I need all the information about that person." Papa commanded. "On it." Xavier nodded and left.

------------------------------------

One hour later

"Hey boss, how are you feeling?" Alby barged in and landed on the couch face first, making herself comfortable. "Fine." I replied and noticed a cut on her forehead.

"Looks like it didn't go well?" I asked causing her to sit up. Her playful expression turning serious. "They were expecting as boss." I raised a eyebrow on that. "I think we have another rat left." She finished indicating to morning's incident and just left.

That was Alby for you, you can't predict her and definitely can't control her. She was with me and Xavier since childhood. We treat her like our sister.

Her parents worked in papa's company before, but they died in an accident when she was 8. So my fathers took her in.

Xavier came in, "Dad is here to meet you." My parents adopted Xavier when he was 14 as his parents died protecting my family. His parents were my dad's bodyguards. But one day there were in a surprise attack by Peterson's most capable men lead by Marco.

In that attack Xavier's parents died. His parents last wish was to create a bright future for their son. Thus my family gave our name to Xavier. And he became from Xavier Smith to Xavier Prince, my little brother, my best friend.

I sighed for the hundredth time today, what does my dad want now. Xavier just chuckled at my expression and sat beside me on the bed.

"I will get the information of that person by tonight." Xavier said and I nodded. "Doc said you can be discharged by tomorrow." He continued and ruffled my hair.

Xavier smirked, "I heard what Alby said, looks like we have a rat to hunt."