CHAPTER 12

Leo's POV...

  Its been a week since I last saw him. And trust me when I say I can't handle it anymore. I have to see my angel again.

It was Xavier's idea to stay away from Noah. So that I can figure out my feelings. And I did. It was crystal clear that I like him. So much that I can't possibly stay away from him for another day.

I always think of him. Heck! When my men brought me the rat, I couldn't even torture him. Because of the thought, what would my angel think if he knows about it all.

Probably Xavier noticed my change in behaviour and I think my dad did too. But he is just keeping it to himself and waiting for my next move as for my papa, he thinks I should go talk to Noah. Maybe I should.

I left my office, and told Xavier that I was going out, who just smirked at me and shouted a good luck. I quickly went to my car and started to pull out of my driveway.

To say I was nervous was an understandment. It was only 11:30 in the morning, that means he should be there right? I parked my car and get out.

I took a long breath and went inside. I began to search for my angel as I went near the staircase. There weren't much people around there.

"Shh......sh.. be quiet, will you? You don't want others to hear right baby?" A voice said followed by sobbing I quickly increased my pace.

"Shut up bitch! Don't make me repeat myself". And a slap was heard.

I quickly turned the corner just to see, man standing over Noah, who was covering his ears with tears streaming down his face.

At that moment I didn't care about anything. All I saw was red!...