CHAPTER 7

Leo's POV

Xavier arrived when papa and I were talking. He nodded at papa, sat on the chair beside my bed. He placed his bag on the table near.

"The person who attended the call was Noah White. Age 23. Lives with his brother. No criminal record. Works at a library. Only finished till high schooled and also been home schooled." Xavier said, handing me a file.

There was a picture of his, he looked so cute and innocent in that.

"But there is one thing that does not fit right." Xavier said.

"What is it?" Papa asked.

"It says, he is mute." Xavier replied. Then only I saw the word mute on the file.

"Does that mean he is not the one who spoke to you?" I asked.

"Maybe he is a selective mute." Papa suggested.

"Maybe" Xavier said nodding. "I will find about it by tomorrow." He continued.

"No. I will do it" I said, causing both of them to look at me with wide eye.

"Are you sure son?" Papa asked and I nodded.

"Okay I will leave then. Xavi, if anything happens, make sure to call" With that Papa left, kissing us both on the cheeks.

"Why are you suddenly interested in this Noah guy?" Xavier asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing, okay? Its nothing. Maybe I just to thank him for saving me." I said.

"Ok, I believe you for now. But remember Leo, only for now."

"Okay okay. Whatever. I am going to sleep. Good night" I didn't wait for his reply and pulled the covers over my head.

But deep down I knew, I wanted something else.