CHAPTER 11

Noah's POV

I watched the man named Leo walk away as I tightly gripped my note in my hand. I went to the office, to Ms. Lily's desk. I wrote a note saying that I was feeling sick so I went back home. It was way too early for Ms. Lily's to be here, she always comes by 1 pm. I placed the note on her desk. I went to pick up my bag and left.

Actually, I don't wanted to go home because I know Oliver would be there. He usually leaves around 11 in the morning. He works as a software engineer for a company. And his work hours are 12 to 9. Weird right? and he doesn't talk much about his job either.

So, I decided to go to my safe place. I made it to the hideout, without tripping. I took out my phone and searched for peaceful music in YouTube. I selected an hour video. I closed my eyes and sighed. My life has been different from what it was before. I decided to list it cause it always helps. I took out my note and started to note down things.

1. Had a panic attack and ran up to the hills.
And witnessed a guy being shot.
2. I 'talked' "TALKED "!!!
3. I didn't hear 'his voice' for the first time, like first time ever.
4. I lost my phone to which Oli scolded me.
5. I got my phone back by this Leo guy who was shot in the first place.
6. Then he talked to me, "TO ME".
7. And again I didn't hear his voice in my head.
8. ???

He called me baby?!
Do I look like a baby to him. I know I am skinny and short. That doesn't mean I am a kid I am 23 for God's sake.
I'll tell him that when I meet him next time. Wait, do I want to meet him? Maybe, I don't know. But I just know one thing.
I haven't been this happy for a while...