EPILOGUE

(WARNING - THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTIVITY)

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN MY LIFE.

ENJOY...

Leo was in a meeting when his phone rang. On seeing the caller ID, he picked it up.

"Leo, come fast." A voice said, crying. Leo stood up so fast that the chair fell. "I am on my way," Leo said and cut the call. He just left the room like others didn't exist.

Leo drove as fast as he could, breaking every traffic sign and speed limit with Xavier in the passenger seat. Leo didn't even park the car properly before running inside.

"Baby, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Leo asked.

"Leo look" Noah pointed. Just then Leo noticed the little man in the room.

"Alan walking." Noah again said with a happy tear rolling down his cheek. As if on cue the baby took 3 steps before falling on his butt giggling.

"Dada" The baby cooed.

"Come here my bubby boo." Leo squatted down and opened his arm. Alan tried his best not to fall and covered the small distance between them before falling right into his arms.

"My nugget has grown up; you sure did take off your uncle." Xavier wiped his fake tear to which Alan just stick his tongue out and teased Xavier, which Xavier returned.

"Were you busy?" Noah asked Leo with an apologetic look.

"I am never busy for you angel," Leo replied with a wink which made Noah blush.

"Ahm, looks like your parents are busy, why don't you come with Uncle X we can eat ice cream. Don't tell your mama, okay?" Xavier whispered to Alan whose head perked up at the mention of ice cream.

"Hey, I heard that," Noah said glaring at both of them.

"Let's go nugget before your mama gives us a punishment." Xavier scooped up Alan and placed him on his shoulders who giggled and made his way out.

"Now that Xavier is taking care of that baby, let me take care of this one," Leo whispered in Noah's ear as he hugged him from behind.

"Leo, not now. What if Alan comes in?"

"Don't worry, Xavier will take care of him," Leo replied, kissing Noah's ear, biting his ear lobe. Noah bit his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning.

"Don't hurt your pretty lips angel, I want to hear every single sound you make. Your every moan, every whimper, every gasp, every plea, every single thing belong to me. You belong to me." Leo said as he turned Noah around and kissed him. The kiss was full of lust like Leo was eating Noah alive.

Leo placed one hand on Noah's neck and the other moved downward, slipping under his shirt.

"I am sorry for this angel, but I don't think I can control myself." Leo all but growled and ripped Noah's shirt. The buttons scattered all around the room. Leo took a second to take in the sight in front of him. Milky white skin and some scars were on display, yet Leo felt like no one could be more beautiful than him.

"Fuck angel, you look so good." Leo picked up Noah and threw him on his shoulder. He spanked Noah, which earned him a moan. He placed Noah on the bed and backed up until his back hit the headboard and opened his arms.

"Come to me, Leo." This was the lewdest sight Leo has ever seen. Noah's hair was devilish, hickeys on his collarbones from their morning activity, his milky skin, his mouth part open, saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth, tears glittering his eyes. Fuck, it made Leo hard as a rock.