CHAPTER 22

No one's POV

(In Peterson's room, where he was alone with Oliver)

"Oliver? What are you doing here?"
"I am here to take my brother back with me, I know he is here."
"You found out, as expected from my boy. But I am afraid you can't take him back. I have taken a quite liking to him. Though I am upset you have hidden this beauty from me for years, I am giving you a raise considering you are his brother. There, Happy?"
"I don't need a fucking raise or anything. I am not leaving without my brother."
"Tsk Tsk, such a waste of talent. This is the last chance I am going to give you. Either you walk out of here alone and alive or...
You know what I mean right."
"Or what? You are going to kill me? I will like you to try that, but before that, you should worry about yourself."
"What do you mean???"

"He means you should double up your security if you want to live." A voice rang, Peterson looked above to see Leo on the stairs, pointing a gun at him.
"How did you get in??" he asked looking at Leo.
"You fucking traitor!" He screamed at Oliver.

"Leo, You need to see this." A voice came from the basement.
"Don't you dare fucking move from here?" Leo's cold voice made Peterson shiver. Leo tossed a gun to Oliver before anything but ran to the basement.

"Xavier did you find hi--" Leo's words died in his throat at the sight of Noah.

"I am going to kill that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

\\I know its short but bear with me//