CHAPTER 10

Leo's POV

Upon reaching his office, I asked Xavier about the plan to capture the rat. He replied that it will be taken care of within tomorrow. I nodded. The faster the better. After that he left.

I was alone when once again my thoughts flooded back to my angel. How perfect he was. How inviting and delicious his lips looked. His cute little nose, that made me want to kiss it. His green blue eyes--

My fantasies ended when my phone rang. It was my papa. I answered ofcourse, I don't want to die young.

"So did you meet him?" Was the first thing he asked.
"Him? Who?" I asked, even though I knew he was asking about Noah.
"You know who. Don't play dumb, I can tell just by hearing your voice."
"Yeah I did." I sighed.
"Wait why are you this curious?" I asked.
" Well it's not everyday that my son, the future Don is nervous about seeing someone. So damn yeah I am curious." He finished.
"How did you--, Xavier told you. Didn't he? That traitor!"
" You can deal with him later, now spill"

--------------

I explained what happened leaving out the part when I called him baby. I didn't want him to know, not yet. I want to be sure that I like him. Then I'll tell him.

"Do you pity him?" He asked me in a serious tone.
"What? No! Ofcourse not. Maybe sorry for his past and what he had to went through. But pity, hell no."

"You know, you are exactly like your dad" he said chuckling.
"Why would you say that?" I asked
"You'll know one day."
"I gotta go. I need to make lunch for your dad. Bye, kiddo. Love you" He said .
"Love you too " I replied.
" And one more thing, don't worry too much. If you think it's right then go for it." With that he hung up

I stared at my phone for answers. What did he mean by that.