CHAPTER 18

Noah's POV

It's been three days since we moved here. I still didn't bother to go out of my room, except for food. Oliver would try to make small conversations with me but I just ignored him. And Brad was still making me uncomfortable by the way he looks at me. Oliver said he found a job so he is not much around.

I was drinking water in the kitchen when Brad saw me.

"Hey little Noah, going back to your room I guess?" I just nodded.

 "Why don't we talk for a change?" He asked me, making me uncomfortable. I just nodded again. He guided me to the living room and sat on the sofa, I sat down too.

"So Oliver told me about this, what was his name again, um—Liam, no. Leon, no, Leo! Yeah about this Leo, who is he?" He asked causing me to gulp.

"Come on, no need to be nervous. It can be a little secret between us. So tell me, You know him? do you know Leo?" He asked more sternly this time. I nodded again, all I want to do is go back to my room.

"Do you think he likes you?" He asked me, his expression changing, honestly scaring me.

 "Answer me!" He said raising his voice, causing me to flinch. I don't like it when people raise their voices. I was shaking. He grabbed my shoulders hard, it hurt.

 "Answer me bich, are you his weakness?" He screamed in my face. I was crying at this point.

 "Looks like you are, by the way, he is searching for you." He screamed again and released me from his grip.

 "Fuck! Imagine how much money I can get if I give you to the Peterson, Leo's only weakness." He laughed like a maniac.

 "But before that, let me have my fun. It'll be a shame to waste such a beauty like you." He grinned like a creep and grabbed my face, his fingers forcefully opening my lips. I tried my best to fight against him.

 "Come on little one, make daddy feel better." I bit his finger as hard as I can.

"YOU SLUT!" He screamed and slapped me.

And I fainted, with a single thought in my mind, 

Leo save me...