CHAPTER 14

Leo's POV

I pushed the man hovering over Noah and he fell down, I punched him, hard again and again. I could feel his bloody nose, but that didn't stop me from keep going.

"How dare you touch him with your filthy hands?" I punched him for one last time and got up from him. I saw Noah passed out on the floor. I immediately went near him. His eyes were puffed out from crying. His wrist had a red mark where that asshole was holding him. It just made me more angry.

I called Xavier,
"Come here immediately."
"Got it." He replied and I cut the call.

I gently picked up Noah, and carried him to my car. Once I placed him in my passenger seat, I waited for Xavier to come. He arrived after a minute or so.

"What happened?" He asked seeing the blood on my hands and my shirt.
"Is he okay?" He asked eyeing unconscious Noah in my car.
"Take care of the man inside, and take him to the basement. And get Noah's things too."
"Did anyone else saw you like this?"
"I don't think so, I used the exit at the back. And there weren't many people here today." He just nodded and left.

After that I left with Noah to my penthouse, only me, my parents and Xavier knows about. Usually I live with my parents, but that doesn't mean I don't have a place on my own.

I gently carried him to my bed. I went to get a glass of water from kitchen. When I came back, he was sitting up with his head between his knees. I slowly approached him.

"Noah are you okay?" I asked but he just back away to the back of the bed. He was trembling. I slowly made my way towards him.

"Noah whats wrong? Are you okay?" It was breaking my heart to see him like this. He just continued to tremble while mumbling things but it was too low to hear. I didn't know what to do. So I just wrapped my hands around him and put him into my lap.

I just kept whispering soothing nothing into his ear. It took a while but, he surely calmed down. After few minutes he slowly opened his gorgeous eyes that were puffed from how hard he was crying. His breathing also was back to normal.

"Are you okay?" I softly asked. He just nodded and moved closer to me.

"You can just sleep if you want" I suggested. He nodded. I slowly made him lie on the bed, his fist didn't leave my shirt. So I lied down with him.

He snuggled closer to my chest and hugged me. I hesitated for a moment then hugged him back. I kissed his head gently. Soon he fell asleep and I followed.