07

The next couple of days were boring and to try clear her mind she decided to go on a walk on the beach to think about things in peace.

Taylor had left and Belly was even busier than usual with the debutante thing, Tatyana hadn't been out of the house In a few days until now.. she had gotten into one of her moods again where she was upset about her ex.

Usually she'd go to Jeremiah and Conrad to cheer her up when she was bored but she was now avoiding Jeremiah, working on trying to push her small feelings for him away after finding out that Belly liked him.

All while trying to figure out her feelings for Steven which was hard to do, she could never figure out how he felt towards her because of the amount of times they'd argue and make up but she cared about him and she knew he cared about her and she was just glad that the kiss didn't make anything weird between them.

Did she like Jere.. or did she like Steven, maybe both but she couldn't have both, neither could she have Jeremiah even if she wanted to because she couldn't bring herself to do something like that to Belly.

She was walking along the beach enjoying the warm sun that kissed her skin when she noticed Steven sitting by himself scrolling on his phone, he didn't notice her until she got a bit closer to him.

Shifting his attention from his phone to her, he shot her a soft smile causing the girl to earn a couple butterflies in her stomach before smiling back "Hey" Tatyana greeted taking a seat beside him on the white sand.

"Hey haven't seen you in a couple days, where you been?" Steven questioned "Home, relaxing what have you been doing for the past days?" She responded still looking over at the ocean "Nothing really, just working but we're planning on going to the fair tonight" He mentioned "Yeah Belly said I should come but I don't know" She shrugged, pulling her knees to her chest.

"I don't know if I want to go either, I wanna relax today"

"I'll go if you go?"

"What if we don't go.. we could just hang out together?" Steven asked, hoping it didn't sound weird. Tatyana gazed over at him thinking about the question "Yeah we could do that" she nodded plastering a sweet smile across her face causing his cheeks to turn a light red.

The duo walked down the streets of cousins passing by many different shops, they were currently making their way to get a drink "Look! Why don't we get some lemonade" Tatyana pointed over at the lemonade stand ran by two little kids "Made by children, that shits probably acidic" Steven raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just try it, if it's bad we'll find something else" she grabbed his hand pulling across the street over to the stand "Hi, can we get two cups of lemonade?" Tatyana asked nicely looking back at Steven who placed his arms around the her shoulders "whatever" she said with an attitude pouring two cups of the juice.

"That'd usually be four bucks but you guys are a cute couple so I'll give you a discount.. two bucks" the kid spoke sassily, The two looked at each other wondering what kind of logic that kid had "we're not a coupl-"

"Hurry up with my money before I change my mind" She cut her off holding her hand out "Damn okay.." Tatyana placed the money in her hand before picking up the cups of lemonade.

The two took a sip and their eyes widened in disgust but they brushed it off not wanting to hurt the little girls feelings "Wow this is great!" Steven sarcastically said assuming the little girl was too young to even understand sarcasm "Yeah.. thank you so much"

Tatyana and Steven quickly walked away "This shit is ass" Steven said dumping the cup in the nearest garbage bin "Steven! You can't say that she's like five" Tatyana chuckled quietly "And she's rude"

After finally getting a proper drink, they found a bench to sit down and enjoy more of the warm weather "So.. why didn't you ever ask me about the kiss?" Tatyana asked ending the comfortable silence between the two "Um I didn't know you remembered that,"

"And you were drunk so I'm guessing that's the only reason why you kissed me" Steven shrugged "Well maybe it's not just because I wasn't sober" She looked down at her thighs avoiding eye contact "Then why?"

"Um, I don't know but-" she lied "We don't have to talk about it," Steven cut her off "we can just act like it never happened if that's what you want" Tatyana then looked back over at him nodding, she did wanna talk about it and she did want to express how she felt to him but she was only scared of the outcome and she still wanted to sort out her feelings for Jeremiah.

the two continued on their walk around town which consisted of Tatyana window shopping at every store with something pretty in the window and asking for Steven's opinion on it which he would happily give.

Soon enough she pulled him into a small jewelry shop "I think that would look nice on you" Steven complimented noticing how she admired this one necklace, it was rose gold and it had a heart charm on it "you think so?" She grinned.

"Yeah you should get it" he suggested "I can't, it's like seventy dollars" she sighed "maybe another day" Steven replied "Anyway, I need to get home. It's late" Tatyana said "Let me walk you"

Instead of going straight home, Tatyana invited Steven inside so they could hang out a bit more "I should make you watch greys anatomy" She chuckled picking up the TV remote before plopping down beside him on the couch "What's so interesting about doctors fucking in on-call room"

"That's not what it's about I-" She scoffed "Didn't that hospital get shot up?"

"It only got shut up once it's a good show" she replied "only once?"

"Do you watch the show or something, why do you know so much?"

"No comment." Steven pulled out his phone beginning to check his notifications "Oh my god! You watch greys anatomy, what episode are you on we'll start from there" Tatyana exaggerated "Don't make it a big deal" he grumbled.

"Not you trying to act like you don't like greys, give me your phone" She grabbed his phone and opened his Netflix to see where he was at "Season 7, Episode 10!"

"You're so annoying" Steven shook his head at the girl "don't be embarrassed!" She said pressing play on the show "I'm not embarrassed, please stop" he mumbled.

Steven looked down at Tatyana who was way to into the show already, she rested her head on chest causing him to smile a bit before placing his arm around the girl allowing her to get more comfortable.

-
i hope u all enjoyed this chapter
i re-wrote it like fifty million times because
i kept getting stuck! 🥱