23

Thank god for Susannah and Laurel, if it weren't for them things with Tatyana's mother would have been much worse than they already were.

Luckily when she went to her house to pick up some things her mom wasn't there but there was still the thought of her mom showing up abruptly.

Why did her mom all of a sudden want to up and move, knowing her mom was an unpredictable but also predictable woman, too hard to guess why she wanted to this.

All she knew was that her mom was insane, Tatyana didn't really look into it as much, she didn't want to look at her mom as someone who had mental health issues like
a lot of people around the world.. just a crazy woman who treated her daughter like shit.

Tatyana was currently sat on the couch watching Steven, Jeremiah and Conrad play games she kicked her legs on top of Steven's lap earning a look from him, she chuckled at his face keeping her legs there.

"Excuse me?"

"You can massage em' when you're done with that dumb ass game" Tatyana spitefully but jokingly said "no I'm not doing that, you're sick" he shook his head knowing he was going to do exactly what she said.

"What are you doing later?" Tatyana questioned observing Steven paying close attention to the screen "hm?" he was trying to pay attention to the game and her.

"I said, what are you doing later?"

"Tatyana your messing up our game plan by distracting Steven, shh" Jeremiah hushed her and she rolled
her eyes at him "no no, I can multitask,"

"I don't know what I'm doing later, might go to a houseparty, why?"

"I don't know, I need an excuse to get out of this tag along thing with deb girls" Tatyana rolled her eyes "Nicole said belly was going and invited me and you know I love Nicole and Belly but I can't stand those deb girls"

"Why?" Steven responded.

"Cause they're weird, and I don't want to be stuck on a yacht with them for three hours" she admitted, loud and proud "then come with me to the party, good idea right?"

"Maybe? who's party is it?"

"Um I don't know.. Some guys me and Jere met at the snack bar invited us" Steven said, eyes still glued on the TV screen.

"Ok I guess I'll come,"

"Good, we're leaving at seven and I know you take
long to get ready so go" he smiled at her.

"I guess I'm not getting that foot massage after all" she shook her head in disbelief as she stood up dragging her feet across the wood floors.

Tatyana grinned as she walked into the house, hand in hand with Steven. There were projection lights everywhere turning the walls of the house purple.

Music blasted as tons of bodies flooded the two story house, the party came off as better than expected, the music was good there was food and drinks, which was a vibe for Tatyana.

"Ou! I needed this" she said, grabbing a red solo cup from the table then taking the lead and bringing Steven to the kitchen that was straight ahead.

"You're getting a drink already?" Steven asked staring down at the girl as she looked over the drink options on the kitchen island "shit, of course" she paused for a second pouring some pink whitney into the red solo cup so she could sip on it.

"Here have some," she passed him her cup letting him take a sip of it, then followed him out into the living room, there were familiar faces but no one Tatyana knew personally so she'd just be following behind Steven the whole night.