15

"Hi.." Tatyana scarcely greeted Steven after she had picked up his FaceTime call "Hey" replied watching her prop her phone up on her vanity "Um, how is everything?"

"Everything's fine, what did you do today?" Steven asked raising an eyebrow "Nothing really, I just went to lunch" Tatyana smiled, she was happy that he was interested "All by yourself?" He asked "Uh- well I was with Nicole and then Christian showed up.. I didn't invite him though it was just a coincidence"

"Christian as in your ex?"

"Yeah" Tatyana answered dryly not knowing what else to say "Oh, what did he want?"

"I guess he saw me and wanted to apologize and I kind of accepted his apology.." Tatyana admitted, she didn't see any reason to lie about that "Okay then" Steven chuckled

"What do you mean by that? If you're mad about me accepting it then say that" Tatyana sighed, there was clear agitation in her voice, she was tired of the constant back and forth with Steven "I'm not? But I don't get why you accepted his apology, after everything he did to you" Steven spoke softly.

"You don't have to get it, he hurt me and I just needed closure I needed to know what I did to deserve all of that" The girl explained, Steven nodded in acknowledgment "Don't hate me" Tatyana sighed picking up her phone and walking over to her bed.

"I don't hate you, I'm not mad at you either, why do you always think that?"

"Because everyone's always upset at me, it's like a trend," The girl paused "and me and you.. we just keep going back and forth, one day we're good and the next we're not talking to each other and I don't like it" she ranted.

"I don't like it either, maybe I'm a little scared that I'd lose you but I'm not mad" Tatyana's gave him an apologetic look "Steven, you have nothing to worry about, I'm all about you, not Christian and not anyone else"

"And Jeremiah?"

"He's not a thought in my mind, I don't see him that way, I just need you to trust me" Tatyana assured, Steven wouldn't know whether she was telling the truth about any of that but he had enough trust in her.

"I do trust you"

"And what about you and Jeremiah, what's up with you two" She asked looking back at her screen "I didn't say anything to him, I don't even care about you two that much, it's the fact that he went after my sister too"

"I really don't want this whole situation to mess up you and Jeremiah's friendship, I know things might be weird between you guys for a while but you two have been friends since like, birth?"

"Yeah,"

"Exactly, and like I said, Jeremiah and I don't like each other that way, Don't let something that was meaningless to the both of us ruin a friendship and as long as Jere doesn't hurt Isabel it's okay" Tatyana advised, Steven nodded taking in what she was saying "You got a point maybe, but this doesn't mean I'm automatically okay with him"

"But are you okay with me though? I don't like it when we don't talk and when we're not on good terms.. It kinda hurts, I just really want us to be okay" Tatyana bit the inside of her lip out of nervousness.

"I could never hate you, and I didn't mean it when I said we needed a break, I don't need a break from you nor do I want one, we're okay"

"We are?" She grinned as she picked up her phone walking over to her bed so she could lay down, Steven nodded in response "I miss you" He announced shooting her a small smile.

"Come see me?" Tatyana sighed watching as Steven didn't waste anytime getting up from where ever he was to go see her "Give me five minutes"

"Back doors open, lock it behind you"

"Enough!" Tatyana giggled as Steven placed kisses all over her face, she faced away from him hiding her face "What? You don't like when I kiss you?" Steven smiled as he sat up, watching her slowly turned towards him.

"No, it's gross," she shook her head "Huh??"

"I'm kidding, do it again" Tatyana chuckled sitting up as well, Steven laughed at her before pulling her back in, gently pulling her closer allowing her to rest her leg over top of his, Steven's hand slid up her baggy shirt gently caressing her soft skin causing her to get all fuzzy inside, her heart began beating ten times faster just at the touch.

His lips falling open at the brush of her tongue and things only got more lively from there, Steven moved from her lips to her neck leaving only a couple red spots on her neck she took a moment to catch her breath before pulling him back to her lips.

Steven pulled her up onto his lap, Tatyana ran her fingers through his soft hair smiling into the kiss at the feeling of Steven tightening his grip on her waist, the make out session was going good and it was also escalating, Steven pulled away for a quick second "Can I?" Steven questioned, his hand on the hem of Tatyana's shirt ready to pull it off but only with her approval.

"Yeah" she nodded, then she wasted no time getting Steven out of his shirt.. Everything was great, at least she thought so.. the second their shirts fell to the ground and they got back to each other's lips, nervousness and anxiousness began to settle in Tatyana's mind.

Her heart was skipping way too many beats, she didn't know whether to stop or keep it going.

An excessive amount of insecure thoughts were going through Tatyana's mind like, what if she wasn't good enough, what if he never wants to speak to her again because she did horribly, Tatyana was not a virgin but she'd never been to this level with Steven even during last summer, her mind was definitely telling her no.

Although her body was for sure saying yes but Tatyana's insecurity came into effect when she felt Steven reach for her bra strap.

Tatyana quickly pulling away staring at Steven with a flustered look which Steven returned "Uh-" she stammered "Um.."

"What's wrong?" He questioned resting his hand on her waist "Uh- I.. I'm hungry, I could go for a pizza pocket.. how about I bring you one?" Tatyana swiftly got off of his lap and hopped off her bed, picking up her shirt she hurried out of her bedroom leaving Steven confused and puzzled.

"A pizza pocket?" Steven chuckled pulling his shirt back on so he could follow her downstairs where he found her downstairs rummaging through her fridge for a box of pizza pockets.

"What's up with you?" Steven questioned "Um, nothing, my Stomach was calling" She gave him an uneasy grin as she shut the fridge after finding her pizza pockets.

"Did I do something wrong? You can tell me?"

"No, you do everything right, it's me" Tatyana deeply sighed "Taty it's okay if you don't want to"

"Trust me I want to, I'm just nervous" Tatyana mumbled "What are you nervous about?" Steven asked "Uh.. Me and you and um... you know? we've never been that far and maybe we can wait a little bit"

"Okay well like I said we don't have to do anything you don't want to do, I'll wait"

"Okay.. anyways, want some of my pizza pocket?" Tatyana asked as she sat down at the kitchen table "Absolutely not" Steven shook his head in disgust.

"You don't like anything I like do you?" She frowned "I like you" Steven gave her a cheeky smile before planting a kiss on her cheek.

"You're so corny sometimes"

"Sorry" Steven said beginning to aggressively kiss her face causing Tatyana to burst into a fit of laughter "Okay!" She whined allowing him to kiss her one last time before she gently pushed him off, to which they both laughed.

-
some of y'all keep asking me to
write smut but im too awkward for
that so no... 😓
im trying to get my shit together
but i wanted to update for u
guys so enjoy! 🫶🏽

interact <3