36

"We've been in the pool for so long, I'm starting to get shivers." Tatyana said as she swam over to the steps of the pool, her, Jeremiah and Conrad decided they'd go for a swim but Conrad had gotten out almost five minutes ago.

"Can we go inside," she asked as she quickly climbed out, walking over to the pool chairs for her pink towel "let's lounge for a second, I need to tan." Jeremiah said to the girl, she giggled "yeah not gonna lie you've been looking like a ghost." she responded lying down on the pool chair.

How long would she have to enjoy this? the summer house that brought her and everyone a sense of comfort. Susannah was everywhere in the house, her presence was there and you could always feel it, being here.

looking over at the deck where Susannah painted each and every single one of their portraits, or over at her garden that she'd tend to everyday, she was there, made everyone feel less alone.

turning to look at Jeremiah who had on some heart shaped sunglasses, heart shaped sunglasses which were hers and he on and was sipping on his water, laying back he looked at her catching her eye she laughed "what?" he chuckled "you're wearing my glasses, I've been looking for those since last summer." she crossed her arms, now turning to lay on her side.

"oh you want em' back?" he smiled, staring over at the girl "no keep them, you've had them for so long." she replied and then it went silent again, they couldn't hold a conversation anymore, not since the end of last summer.

for a while they just sat listening to the sound of the waves down by the beach and the wind blowing about, until one of them broke the silence "hey Taty," Jeremiah called out to Tatyana "what's up?"

"So you and Steven broke up?" 

"God, I really don't wanna talk about that right now" she looked at him with a tight lipped smile, she didn't wanna be rude "that's fine, I'm just asking if you're ok." he glanced over, his eyes meeting hers.

"I will be, it's just enough that me and him just broke up and now I have to be around him everyday that I'm here" Tatyana expressed "I'm here for you, always." Jeremiah smiled, even though she was the one who had broken his heart and pushed him away all the time he was still going to be there for her.

"Thank you, Jer." she smiled reaching out for her heart shaped sunglasses and placing them on her face, she picked up her towel slinging it over her shoulder "where you going?" he asked

"Inside, you coming?"

Jeremiah nodded, picking up his towel as well and following her inside, there they were met with Belly and Conrad who were conversing with two people who Tatyana didn't know.

"Oh, hey skye." Jeremiah greeted as he walked into the kitchen, and was greeted back "why didn't you tell me she was here too." Conrad questioned looking over at Jeremiah.

"it's they, not she.. I guess it's been a decade since I've seen you guys." Skye looked up at them "how have you guys been, since your mom?" they questioned.

"It's been rough," Jeremiah expressed "rougher now that our aunt is stealing our house." Conrad added, giving her a blank stare "I'm not stealing anything, Conrad, like it or not I get to choose what happens to this house," she began, Tatyana peered over at the woman as she walked
over to the kitchen island.

"I choose to put it on the market." she spoke sternly, before turning around making her way back to the sink "you guys should get on the road, beat the traffic to Boston."

"Who said we were leaving?" Tatyana chuckled at the women picking up a muffin from the small blue plate "we're not, don't worry we're staying for the open house." Conrad declared, the blonde women shook her head before speaking "uh no, I don't need a whole bunch of teenagers running around the house, you need to call your father because this isn't an aunt Julia problem."