29

"Morning mom" Tatyana yawned as she stepped into her kitchen, a fresh pot of coffee on the stove and some eggs and toast were waiting for her "Good morning Teetee, I made you some breakfast" Her mother spoke and then her phone began to ring.

"Hold on a second" she spoke in her thick Colombian before switching it to the Soccer mom accent and answer the phone causing Tatyana to crack up a little.

Ever since Tatyana and her mom talked their relationship was good, although she would rather her mother stay away from Susannah and Laurel after all the the words that were exchanged, she wasn't sure if Laurel and Susannah were even as forgiving as her.

But her mom had been working hard to restore the bond they had, not just trying to buy her love back, and Tatyana loved that she felt that this time was going to different, that her mom would really change.

"Sorry," her mom hung up the phone "Are you ready for your party? I wont be home I have some errands to run but I bought all the party essentials" She told her as she stood up from the table, placing her plate in the sink.

"Yeah, I'm ready it's nothing big just to wrap up the end of summer" Tatyana let her know "make sure you have fun, after the deb ball we have to get back to town and start packing up the house," Her mother explained "also the alcohol is in the island cabinet, just be responsible with it and don't let anything happen with your friends"

"I know I know,"

"Where are you going today?" Tatyana asked curiously "I have to sign some papers for our house"

Tatyana rolled her eyes but only in her head, this couldn't be happening.. her mom couldn't be packing the both of them up and moving them off to some random state in the middle of nowhere, not a chance.

Who wants to live in South Dakota anyway?

"I know you're scared to move, but we'll be fine it's gonna be good for the both of us ok?" her mom placed her hand on her shoulder caressing it for comfort "maybe, I don't know"

"you can always fly out here, for summer" her mom reassured her.

"I guess?" she was so unsure though.

Tatyana, Conrad, Steven, Jeremiah and Isabel trotted around the house setting up for the party, the girls were setting up the snacks and candy while the guys set up the party lights and all that stuff.

"Hey Taty, do you know if Nicole is coming?" Belly questioned "I think she is, why?" Tatyana stared back at her as she poured out some party mix into a bowl "I just feel bad,"

"I want to apologize to her" Belly continued "what you feel bad for being a fake bitch? I would too" Tatyana chuckled quietly, she was only joking but because of the guilt Belly took it to heart "trust me I know I was a fake bitch, I just wanna make things right with her she was so nice to me"

"Honestly Bells I think she's over it, Nicole couldn't care less about Conrad or you anymore, she has more friends and she has multiple guys that are dying to get with her" Tatyana explained "I still have to let her know I'm sorry"

"You'll have the chance, but is Shayla coming?" The brown haired girl scrunched up her face in disgust "yes, she is.. I don't understand why you dislike her so much" Isabel pointed out, she knew Tatyana was jealous but she never understood why.

"I don't dislike her, I just don't like her around Steven" she shrugged her shoulders "you think Steven liked her?" Isabel questioned.

"He wanted to take her to the deb ball, and she's so touchy with him" Tatyana scoffed staring over at Steven who was setting up the speakers "I don't understand what's with you girls and fighting over my brother, he's so ugly"