18

"That looks horrendous"

Isabel cringed at the sight of her older brother and Tatyana in matching visors "What? No they don't" Tatyana sighed adjusting the hat on her head "Come on, that yellow makes you two look like life sized highlighters" Belly bursted into laughter "You're just jealous" Steven scoffed at her.

"Of what? You guys look like an elderly couple, who wants
to look like an elderly couple?" Isabel childishly stuck out her tongue before walking away, today was the day of the charity volleyball tournament and most people in cousins came out, unfortunately for Tatyana, Taylor was coming back to town to play on Belly's team.

"Do the visors really make us look like an elderly couple? I think we'd be a hot old couple!" Tatyana turned to face Steven "Um? let's just take them off"

"Yeah, let's do that" they both took off the visors placing them on a nearby chair "Wait" Steven paused for a second "Are you high right now?" He gently raised her chin so he could get a good look at her eyes "Oh.. maybe just a little I might've tasted one of those edibles in the pantry" she whispered.

"Tasted? You tasted one? Look at your eyes Taty, you look like you just smoked fifteen-thousand joints" Steven laughed "You're hella dramatic you know," Tatyana crossed her arms as she sat down on a chair "Here, put these back on" He slid black sunglasses back over her face.

"God why is she coming over here.." Tatyana groaned in annoyance watching Taylor walk over to both of them "I could ask the same thing" Steven whispered seeing as she was getting closer.

"Hey Steven," Taylor smiled "Tatyana.." she awkwardly greeted, instead of saying anything back Tatyana just threw up a peace sign before walking off causing Steven to quietly laugh "Okay then.." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"I don't think she likes you very much" Steven mentioned "Yeah I don't think so either, but um I just wanted so say I'm sorry for kissing you that day.. I was just super drunk"

"Yeah I know you were, but I'm with Taty and you have to respect that" Steven replied, there were crickets for a second "I do respect that, I just hope she doesn't hurt you I mean, you know how she gets down" Taylor shrugged sipping water from the cold water bottle "What are you talking about?"

"She likes to switch.. and she may like you but she's not a relationship type of girl"

"No offense but I never asked you to advise me on anything, why would I listen to you when all you do is lie"

"You know it's true" The blonde stated before walking off.
It wasn't the full truth but it wasn't fully a lie and Steven did know, if anything Tatyana was confusing and she never knew what she really wanted and that went for most things in her life but especially relationships.

Everyone knew Tatyana didn't like being held down for too long but Steven was always willing to try for her, even though he knew getting into a relationship with her wouldn't be the smoothest process, you'd have to deal with the constant "We're not together so why are you mad" or the unfairness, she's allowed to talk to guys as because they're not together but if he even had anyone on the roster it would be a problem.

Yup, complicated games she liked to play but Steven was more than smitten with her so as one would expect, he'd try.

"Tatyana what's the score?" Isabel called out to Tatyana, With her sunglasses on and and airpod in one ear listening to some music, Tatyana sat on the outside of the volleyball court enjoying the sun.

"Huh? Oh I don't know but you're definitely losing right now.. blondie's spike is crazy" Tatyana announced pulling her airpod out "Bro you're supposed to be keeping score"