14

"Steven hasn't talked to me in three days, the last thing he said to me was that we needed a break,"

"Like what do you even need a break from? we're only in that weird talking stage anyway" Tatyana complained, she was extremely worried that she ruined things "Just give him time" Nicole said trying to reassure her "He's never gonna talk to me again"

"He'll text you" Nicole told her, although she wasn't sure that was true "And if he doesn't?" Tatyana crossed her arms "Then he's stupid.."

"But I did hook up with his best friend." Tatyana frowned as she took a seat in the booth "it's not like Jeremiah didn't know you and Steven had a thing, it's not all your fault" Nicole reasoned "That's exactly what I said" Tatyana began scanning through the menu.

"Mhm, and if I'm being honest I don't think Steven should be upset at you, you guys weren't even together when it happened" Nicole continued on trying to make Tatyana feel better.

"Yeah I get that but I did know it would cause problems, I should've just stayed away-"

"Stop worrying about it okay? I brought you here so you can take your mind off things" Nicole said shifting her attention to the menu "Fine, what are we ordering?"

"I'll have what you're having, I need to go to the bathroom" Nicole responded quickly grabbing her purse "Don't take too long, I know you like to touch up your makeup and shit" she mumbled flipping the page of the thin menu.

"Ooh, that Alfredo looks good" she quietly spoke to herself "It's not" a familiar voice chimed in and Tatyana looked up to see no one other than her ex.

"Not you again, why are you here?" Tatyana rolled her eyes snapping the menu shut and placing it on the table "Because I'm hungry.. why else?" He replied taking it upon himself to sit down.

"That seat is taken" She said pointing at one of Nicole's belongings that she had left on the table "It's free right now, how have you been?" Christian questioned a small smile appeared across his face "I've been great, bye" she waved, an unamused look painted across her face.

"I've been great too, you look good by the way"

"I never asked you how you were, Christian" she sighed deeply completely disregarding his compliment.

"Anyway, I've been trying to contact you but I got no answer every time" A small frown appeared across his face "That's because you're blocked.. stop trying to sit here and make small talk with me after everything you did" Tatyana responded with hostility in her tone.

"I just wanted to apologize, you know.. for everything that happened" Christian said watching as the girl tensed up "This has to be a joke" Tatyana scoffed in disbelief.

"No I'm really sorry, If I could take all of it back I would, I know that I messed up" He replied "The self awareness is great Christian but, I'm not accepting your apology you messed with my feelings"

"That's why I'm taking this chance to apologize, I know I fucked up and you don't have to forgive me"

"Okay.." She eased up, she could kind of tell he was genuine "I'm willing to be on good terms with you but I need to know why you cheated on me, what went wrong?" Tatyana questioned "I.. I don't know," he stuttered "I guess I just didn't feel a connection with you anymore" Christian spoke running his fingers through his hair.

"Was it me? Did I do something?" Tatyana asked rubbing her temple "No, it wasn't anything you did, it's how I felt there was nothing there anymore.. you were a good girlfriend though, I loved you" he scarcely spoke "Why? Why did you feel that way, I must have done something" Tatyana said glancing away from him for a slight second.

"No you didn't do anything wrong, I never meant to hurt you.." He said again this time placing his hand overtop of hers which she quickly moved "Look, I loved you and I wanted to be with you but that's in the past, I don't get how you could love me after hurting me like that" for the longest time Tatyana had always felt like she was the problem and that she did something wrong as if she wasn't enough, she took this opportunity to get the closure that she wanted.

"I really did love you"

"You didn't but I'm fine with that, and thank you for letting me know that I wasn't the problem.."

"But we're cool, I don't wanna dwell in the past anymore" Tatyana told him, earning a nod from him "How have you been? really this time" He asked once again "I'm great, like I said. how are you?" She questioned trying to be nice "Good, and I'm glad to see you again"

"Mhm" she hummed in acknowledgment "Christian I thought you said we were sitting back there-" One of his friends, Kaydence walked up quickly noticing that Tatyana was sitting across from him "Hey Taty! are we sitting with her?" He smiled sitting down beside Christian.

"Absolutely no-"

"Yeah" Christian smiled, picking up the menu that was initially meant for Nicole.

Tatyana stared over at the washroom door feeling relieved to see Nicole coming back over to their table "Why is this incel at our table.." Nicole furrowed her eyebrows at the brunet boy earning a ugly look from him.

"It's fine we were just talking" she said while Nicole reached across the table snatching the menu from his hands "Since when were you on speaking terms with him" She asked.

Before Tatyana could reply his friend butted in "Hey Nicole, you still dating that asshole?" Kaydence had a cheery smile plastered across his face as soon as he saw the girl "You ask me this everyday, his name is Conrad and yes we are still dating"

"Well, if that doesn't work out I'm always here" He gave her a goofy looking smirk that didn't do him justice.

"Nope, I'm okay you can keep that offer to yourself" Nicole looked disgusted "Get it together, Kaydence" Tatyana chuckled at what felt like his thirtieth attempt to get with Nicole.

"Seriously, she doesn't want you" Christian laughed "And Tatyana doesn't want your clown ass but here we are" he rebutted "I have to give it to you Kaydence you're funny," Nicole bursted into laughter at his comment "I don't even like her anymore, that's over with"

"So you don't text the group chat everyday talking about how much you miss her and you wish you never cheat-"

"Don't act like you don't dick ride Nicole every time you see her at-" Christian gave his friend cut eye "First of all why are y'all even here, especially your ugly ass? Tatyana doesn't even like you" Nicole asked pointing directly at Christian "Nicole it's okay, he was just apologizing"

"So why is he still here? We're not friends with him"

"You're not friends with him" Tatyana corrected even though she knew she wasn't friends with him either "And you are? did you all of a sudden forget everything he did to you?"

"No I didn't forget Nicole, but he didn't do anything to you so leave it alone, he's just sitting here" Tatyana replied "We should leave.." Christian said "Yeah you should, bye" Nicole waved them off.

-
hey guys.. been a minute.. my
fault for the tardiness!! 🙁

this is kinda a filler but i've decided to
bring taty's ex into thisfor certain reasons😍
anyway LOTS of steven and taty content
next chap, im gonna post it in like an hour
or tmr, bye🫶🏽