32

Tatyana smiled as she gazed at Susannah who was dancing around in the kitchen to island in the sun, calling for everyone to join her and Tatyana couldn't resist she was in the mood to groove too, although this music wasn't her kind of music she knew the lyrics all too well because Weezer was Susannah's favourite band

She stood up from the chair along with Belly making her way over to Susannah she began dancing with her as well "come on guys!" Susannah said and Laurel twirled her around "we're coming mom." Jeremiah chuckled as him, Conrad and Steven joined in as well.

Steven wrapped his arms around Tatyana pulling her in and giving her a small kiss, holding her in his arms as they danced step by step, nothing else could make her happier. Summer in this house, summer in cousins with these people never failed to put a smile on her face, this was where she wanted to be for ever.

Once she was let out of Steven's arms she joined hands with Susannah singing along to the lyrics as they danced side to side, yet she didn't feel the touch of Susannah's hands nor did she feel Steven's arms around her.

The smiles on everyone's faces began to fade and the music began to die down, Tatyana wasn't where she thought she was, she wasn't with Steven and Susannah was dead, she had been for about 2 months now.

The sudden clapping shook Tatyana out of her imagination, she was at Steven's graduation and someone had just finished giving their speech right after Steven.

There were three empty spots, two for Jeremiah and Conrad and one for Susannah, she couldn't believe she was seriously gone none of them could.

Every outing that Susannah would usually be at, she was never at.. for most months leading up to Susannah's death Laurel was in Boston with the three teens aiding and helping where and however she could.

Laurel had been out of it for months and so was Isabel, but they all had to get it together for Steven. Although Tatyana and Steven weren't on the best terms since everything had happened with the family she still wanted to be there, he was her boyfriend.

Once the graduation ceremony had come to an end everyone gathered outside for pictures with Steven, holding his diploma up like it was a million dollar check along with a bright smile across his face that made Tatyana laugh, she was proud.

"That speech was kinda extra but it was good, I won't lie," Tatyana grinned finally pulling the boy into a proper hug "congratulations baby." she whispered into his ear as she hugged him, Isabel stood behind the two with Taylor waiting for them to finish having their moment "yeah it was definitely extra.." Taylor agreed but jokingly.

"Thank you Tee, for being here," he placed a loving kiss on her forehead as they pulled away from the hug "and the people loved my extra speech, thank you very much." Steven sassily rolled his eyes at the girl as he handed her his gown and hat.

"Yeah yeah whatever, come on before we're late for the lunch reservations," Isabel smiled patting Steven on the back "and congratulations on graduating dummy, never thought you would!" she smirked, before bursting out into laughter "Please belly, of course I'd graduate I got into Princeton."

"We get it, I'm really happy for you and we're all proud" She spoke for everyone "thank you, and since you're being nice you can drive.. I have to go round up some people for the graduation party tonight, you guys are coming right?" He questioned and they all nodded but Belly was shocked.

"Wow you really want me to come to a party?"

"Don't put words in my mouth, I just think it'd be good for you to get out the house" he shrugged tossing her the keys "well yes you'll see her at the graduation party," Taylor stepped in.