26

"Good morning guys!" Susannah joyfully walked into the room with Conrad and Jeremiah following behind her "good morning Susannah" Steven smiled while Susannah gave him a loving hug "you seem way more happy then usually" Tatyana spoke, sipping on some bitter coffee she found in the coffee maker.

"Yes because guess who's portrait I'm painting today!" Susannah did a little dance as she opened up the fridge pulling out the egg carton "Please not me.. I can't call out of work" Jeremiah groaned sitting down at the table while Conrad sat beside Tatyana at the kitchen Island.

"No not you, Tatyana you're the lucky girl" Susannah cheered "I bet it's gonna look great" she spoke with as much enthusiasm as she could, she was still hungover from last night and just wanted to tap out from consciousness for a bit.

"Would you wanna wear the dress you wore for the deb ball last year or something different?" Susannah ask "something different, we'll decide together later" she nodded earning another soft smile from Susannah.

That warmed her heart more than anything, Susannah for some reason was painting portraits of everyone and none of them knew why, of course Tatyana wasn't going to question it though, Susannah was way too good to her for her to not do this one nice thing for her.

"Hey, kid" Conrad caught Tatyana's attention as everyone else in the kitchen had their own conversations "hey Connie" Tatyana grinned, sipping on her coffee "I heard you got blackout drunk yesterday, you okay?" he asked "I'm so hungover right now, doing everything in my power not to pass out" she replied, rubbing her eyes.

"Shouldn't have drank so much, you alcoholic" he chuckled "what did you do to Nicole?" Tatyana raised an eyebrow recalling what happened at the party yesterday
"I— nothing, it's complicated"

"It's really not, I know you like belly so it must have something to do with that" she side eyed him, taking another drink from her mug "ok well, I'll deal with it, it's just a complicated situation" Conrad sighed "hm all I'm saying is, stop leading people on Con, it's a bad look" Tatyana shook her head at him.

"I know, I know"

"We'll talk later though ok? I'm going back to sleep" Tatyana slid Conrad the rest of her coffee and he looked at her "you look like you need it.."

Tatyana yawned as she awoke, her back hurting just a bit from sleeping on the couch, the house was silent as if everyone to went to deal with their tasks. She wasn't used to the silence, she hadn't been.. since the other day and all the shit that happened with her mom, she was alone with her thoughts for once and hated it.

Now there was nothing to clear her thoughts no alcohol, no more weed, nothing, she had to sit with the thought which was scary. Tatyana was scared.. although her mom was erratic she knew her mom wouldn't just stop there, she wasn't going to stop till she got what she wanted which was Tatyana back in her toxic household.

She'd been avoiding it and she hadn't been back at her house since she went to get stuff from there, Tatyana was avoiding even going back home although a part of her wanted to go back.. give her mom another chance to be a better parent but deep down she knew that wouldn't happen.

Tatyana placed her hand on her cheek brushing over the cut from what her mother did to her, it was just another reminder that she probably wouldn't change but again Tatyana still wanted to give her another chance.

Taty picked up her phone from the coffee table skimming through some messages from Steven, belly, Nicole and some of her other friends but the one that stuck out the most was the text from Christian.

'why'd you lie about what happened? I was drunk and you called your boyfriend fight me" read the text and there it was, that feeling of her heart sinking into her stomach, he'd probably told all of his friends that she was a liar and that he never did such a thing, before she knew it she'd have people all around town saying she was lying.