Wet Dreams

⚠️Mini smut scene ig.

Feel free to skip to the regular print if you want!

Song should be in the second slide.

...

[MUSIC STARTS]

Sophia's POV

My grip tightened on the sheets as he thrusted himself deeper into me.

I screamed as the pain turned into immense pleasure.

"Hunter..." I moaned in gratification.

His sexy name rolled off my tongue with ease as he trailed kisses up my neck which sent shivers down my spine and made my lower region throb.

I bit my lips from screaming any further as he went faster.

My back arched as he teased me by stopping before giving me more.

He lifted his head as he smiled before crashing his lips onto mine.

He grabbed my hands and intertwined them with his above my head as he picked up the pace.

I started panting for breath as we started kissing more aggressively.

His hands moved up and down my legs as our bodies flowed in sync.

The butterflies that I thought were gone for sure, reappeared back in my stomach as we kissed.

Our lips glided over each other smoothly once more as he flipped me around so I was on top.

[MUSIC ENDS]

"Mommy...mommy." I heard Blaze crying. I quickly jumped up and looked down to see that I was in bed wearing pajamas.

Was that...a dream?

I looked up to Blaze. "What's wrong, baby?"

I was so confused. I was soaked in my own sweat.

"Why is daddy hurting you in your sleep?"

"What? Daddy is not hurting me."

"Yes, he is. You kept crying out his name and he made you pee yourself."

I raised an eyebrow and looked down to see my panties soaked. That was not pee.

This only made him cry harder.

"You lied to me! You said you and daddy were best friends!" He got up and ran away.

I seriously don't know who he got that dramatic personality from. Must be Hunter.

I screamed into my pillow before jumping into the shower.

How could I even be dreaming about Hunter like that after we fought so much yesterday?

Maybe it was supposed to be someone else like maybe Keith? I haven't spoken to him since we went for lunch. Maybe my mind was telling me I needed to see him.

After shaking my head, I continued showering and then got ready.

I wore a navy blue shirt with a grey shirt and decided to leave my hair down today.

I was already late for the board meeting which is supposed to start in twenty minutes.

Luckily, Blaze's nanny was here and she helped with cleaning up the kitchen and making him breakfast.

...

We sat in the conference room waiting for Hunter to arrive before we started.

Part of me was hoping he wouldn't show up but the other part was dying to see him.