{ PROLOUGE }

[ THE CHILD ]|AUTHOR POV|=

[ THE CHILD ]
|AUTHOR POV|
=

"Can I ask you a question?" Her mother said softly. Her father turning to glance at her.

"What is it my love?" He asked softly. His hand holding her cheek as she rested her back against his chest. Her stomach holding their fear baby girl.

"Do you promise to love this child? Even if I'm not here?" She asked. She knew the fear he had of raising a child on his own. Although he wasn't on his own, he had the trolls.

They moved here for that very reason. Leaving their broken tribe to raise their dear baby girl. A girl who she adored, and named with love.

"Do you promise me my love? To love our dear daughter-

(Y/n) (l/n)"

"Yes..." he said weakly.

==

The trolls glared as the woman died. Blaming themselves for not being able to find a solution in time. A solution to keep her alive. Although they were angered further when the poor child's father abandoned her. Leaving them to raise the gifted girl.

At the age of 5 she was lifting her friends in the air. Controlling the wind, they knew she had these powers because fate was brutal to her before she was even born.

"Papa! Look!" She smiled as she lifted other children trolls into the air. Her white dress flowing around her as she did so. Others watching her in astonishment.

"She has powers!" A troll finally yelled as they stared at the girl.

"That's wonderful honey" the grandfather said. They knew she was capable of great things.