[ SIX ]

[ TRUTH ]|YOUR POV|=

[ TRUTH ]
|YOUR POV|
=

"You have air powers?" He asked. I nodded as I lifted something with the air. He stared at it in shock.

"I wasn't allowed to tell you because of the rules, same with Elias." I said. My head sunk low. "But when I saw you that day...I knew I could trust you when the time came, but the time never came." I mumbled.

"I-I mean that's cool! But.." he continued to ask as we walked.

"I was only brought over to teach Elias about his powers. In a way it was an arranged marriage, but after spending our lives together we fell in love?" I explained.

"Wow..." he mumbled. I nodded. I gasped as snow fell and Andrew was thrown off the horse.

"Y-You okay?" I asked as I pet Elias's horse. Andrew nodded as I got off my horse. Then I watched as Elias's horse ran after Andrews.

"We'll this is gonna be difficult." I mumbled as I helped Andrew up.

=

"It just had to be snow...couldn't have been something more warm? Or even air?!" Andrew complained as we walked. I had gotten a bit more used to the cold seeing as I sleep next to Elias. He often was cold, but after years you normally adapt to the temperature. In a way it's now a comfort.

"There!" I said pointing to smoke. Then we slipped. I gasped as we landed in the ice cold water. Andrew was slow to get up and then he helped me slowly.

    We then walked to the cabin. I smiled as we made it up the stairs into the warm room. I may be comfortable in cold, but there's a limit. A hard boundary set.

"Yoo-Hoo!" A man greeted. I smiled and waved. "Big summer blow out!" He continued. A cheery smile on his face as Andrew and I nodded.

    Then I walked over to a dress and clothes. Winter clothes! I smiled and held them.

"Thank you sir!" I smiled as I waited for Andrew

"Thank you sir!" I smiled as I waited for Andrew. Then he finished and I turned to see him smiling at me.

The door opened and I stared at a woman covered in ice. I was taught not to stare so I turned to the shelves. Then I saw andrew stand infront of me as a barrier between myself and the ice woman.

"Carrots." Was all she said. Her face close to mind before staring at the man beside us. I turned and handed her the carrots.

She threw the stuff on the counter before walking to grab other things. I stared at the woman as the shop owner spoke.

"From the north mountains." She said catching my attention. I gasped and turned to her.

"That will be 40 for all." The man said.

"W-What? No. 10" The woman argued. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Here's 40!" I smiled and turned to the woman grabbing her hands. "I beg of you tell me. Did you see anyone up there? A man maybe? White hair-" I asked. She stared at me in shock before shaking her head.

"Listen...thanks but.." she said. I shook my head.

"I will buy you a life supply of carrots and anything else but please...I need-"

"I-I don't take people places and I don't know much.." she shrugged. I stared at her before sighing.

"We know how to stop this winter..we can help, but only if we know where to go." I said.

"Fine morning-"

"No. Now." I said. She stared at me before nodding.

"Okay- you bringing..."

"Brother in law? Yes."

=

I held onto Andrews arm as we rode fast through the mountains. I frowned and held onto anything else that would keep me still.

"We like to go fast" the woman smiled.

"I like fast" Andrew smirked throwing his feet up.

"Woah!" She yelled "what?! We're you raised in a barn??? This is just paid off!" She glared at the boy. I giggled a bit and sat down next to Andrew.

"So tell me- what made the king go- all- ice crazy..." the lady said. I frowned and looked down.

"It was all my fault..I got engaged but he freaked out! Because I met her that day...then he said he wouldn't bless the marriage!"

"Wait...A woman you met that day?!" She asked.

"Yea...? Anyway I got mad and then he got mad and I said some mean things about someone we care about-" he said glancing at me. I looked away and let my hands rest on my lap.

"Hold on- your telling me! That you almost married someone you met. That. Day?!?!" She asked.

"Yes! Pay attention" Andrew scoffed. "But it's weird because he wears his gloves all the time! He only lets (y/n) touch him and-"

"Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?!" The woman asked her face close to his. I smiled and watched them. I decided to lay in the back. Staring at the stars. I miss grandpa...

Then we stopped. I gasped and looked around. I frowned as we sped up and away. Hearing a sound in the distance.

"W-Wolves?!" Andrew and I asked.

"What do we do?" Andrew asked.

"I got this" the woman said.

"I wanna help!"

"No!"

"Why?!"

"I don't trust your judgment"

"Huh?!"

"Who marries a woman he just met?!" She asked as a wolf jumped at us and I jumped away.

"It's true love!"

"AHHH" I yelled as I felt a deep pain in my shin. I looked to see Andrews face grow pale as I almost fell off. Tears gathered in my eyes as I held onto the sled as the wolf bit harder.

"ANDY! KRIS!" I called out as Andrew held my hand and kris hit the wolf off. I felt Andrew hold me close.

" she's gunna be okay! We have to hurry!" Kris yelled. Worry etched on her face as she rushed. I held onto Andrews jacket.

"We're gonna see Elias soon. Stay awake for me" he said.