[ TEN ]

[ REUNITED PT

[ REUNITED PT.2 ]
{YOUR POV}
==

"A-Are you okay?" Andrew and Kris said. I glanced up at them before trying to stand on my own. It failed so I did the next best thing. My eyes soon widened.

"M-My wind" I frowned. Andrew rushed to get up as he helped me up. "My wind. My wind it's not." I said with a panick as a rush went through me. It was painfully cold. I shook my head and reached my hand out for Elias.

"Elias please" I begged.

"Who is this? It dosent matter." Elias said quickly. I frowned and rushed to the man despite my weak form. He caught me and I had tears in my eyes.

"It dose. It matter because you care.. don't push your feelings away. Please Elias" I begged one last time before he thought of a way to escape.

"You don't have power to stop this winter or me" Elias said. He was warm, surprisingly. I slowly felt myself lose my mind while holding him. I shivered as my legs went limp.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Kris's voice. I frowned as I shot my head up.

"Somethings wrong.." I mumbled as they all watched closely. "Andrew are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel fine,"

"Then you should all go" Elias cut in. I frowned as his warmth was gone.

"We arent leaving without you" Andrew glared.

"Yes you are." Elias said. Suddenly there was a huge snowman. I was lifted by the snow as were the others.

"Be gentle with her. She's sick" Elias commanded as the snowman looked to me and nodded. I frowned as I was placed on his shoulder.

"Elias! I'm scared of heights" I yelled. The snowman simply carried me. I was gently placed on the stairs as I slid down.

=

"It's not nice to throw people!" Andrew yelled before chucking a snowball at the snowman.

    The snowman glared angrily. His eyes landed on the prince before him. Andrew quickly threw me on his back as he raced away. I was now fully aware, but unable to run due to the injury on my leg. I yelled as we slid down a hill. I glanced back to see the snowman staring at us.

    I gasped as he jumped and landed beside me. He roared at the two before Kris rushed to pull me with her. I winced as I ran, but never the less I continued to race. A shiver ran down my spine before I felt an area in my head grow cold.