[ THIRTEEN ]

[ SAVE HIM ]{YOUR POV}==

[ SAVE HIM ]
{YOUR POV}
==

"Come on!" Olaf smiled widely as we walked. Then we saw the ice shards move in. I gasped as I stared at them.

"Look out!" Olaf yelled as we raced down the halls. Andrews hair was almost all white, mine aswell.

"The window!" I called out with a broken voice. I ignored all the pain as I pushed for the window.

    I let out a breath as we rode down the snow and into the fjord. I shivered as Andrew and I locked arms and walked. The wind was heavy, and Olaf was blown away.

"Kris!" Andrew called out. Shivering as we walked. I looked to see my arms almos blue. Andrew saw his hands turning white and a light blue. I frowned and held him up.

"I need my powers" I frowned. Trying to muster some up. Anything. Anything will work. I shut my eyes tightly.

"Your weak (y/n) save your powers please" Andrew said. I looked to see a bubble around us. It blocked the heavy wind.

"You don't understand...We...We have to make it. We're too weak..To handle the wind" I shivered. I smiled to the boy as I pushed him. Then I saw him. The king.

"Elias!" I weakly said. I shivered before rushing to the white haired man. I let go of Andrew as I rushed. Everything then went silent.

    I frowned as the wind stopped and my body went weak. I kept myself up as I tried to rush to save him. I glared as I ran despite almost tripping multiple times. Andrew not too far behind. Hans lifted the sword and I jumped

"Stop!" I yelled, Andrew jumped to my side as his arm wrapped around him and his forearm lifted and defended us from the blade. My hand stuck in the air as I tried to block aswell.

==

{ AUTHOR POV }

==

"No!" Elias yelled as he saw the two infront of him. Andrew holding (y/n) as they defended him. He cried as he held them. His hand reached to cup (y/n)'s frozen cheek, and the other hand going to hold Andrews cheek.

"I'm so sorry" he said weakly. Then he hugged (y/n) with his other arm wrapped around his brother.

"Andrew..? (Y/n)..?" Olaf asked as he stood beside Kris. They watched with pity and sadness.

      Elias cried loudly as he held onto the two people he cared for. Suddenly though- they started to melt. The ice began to thaw. Their entire being started to turn to normal. They let out a breath as they returned.