[ THREE ]

= [ THE WIFE ]|AUTHOR POV|=

=
[ THE WIFE ]
|AUTHOR POV|
=

"Did you hear? The wife of the king will be here!" A man said

"I heard she is beautiful!"

"I heard she was a peasant!"

"Have you heard their love story? They met when they were children and fell in love during their teen years"

    Voices spread through the town. Everyone wondering about the Royal family, and their newest addition. The wife of the soon to be king. Then as everyone was seated there they saw the woman.

    Her beautiful (h/c) hair, her gentle and kind (e/c) eyes that shown under the sunlight, and her (s/c) skin that looked beautiful no matter what was on it. Ladies were jealous and in awe as men stared at the kings fiancé.

     Elias stood infront of everyone as Andrew smiled to the girl. Then he looked to the woman he met earlier who smiled at the prince.

   (Y/n) watched as Elias held the objects with nothing but anxiety. His hands shaky as the man spoke. Everyone stood and he glanced to the girl.

'It's okay! Breathe!' She smiled. A warm smile anyone would fall in love with. He nodded before the Bishop finished and Elias put the objects down and put his gloves on.

=
|YOUR POV|
=

"Ready?" I asked. Elias stared down at me and shook his head.