[ FOUR ]

[ RUNAWAY ]|YOUR POV|=

[ RUNAWAY ]
|YOUR POV|
=

I heard the whisperes in the hall. From other people as Elias talked to the Royal families. Some of them smiling at us, others being nervous.

"Did you know she is close to both the brothers? How lucky!"

"She is like an angel! I mean the king allowes only her to touch him. I've never even seen the prince hug his brother!"

Their whispers were so loud. I frowned and looked to the floor. They may have been positive, but I never grew up around a lot of people. I felt Elias's hand take mine as he talked to the others happily. He really was a good king.

"Elias!" Andrew called out. A woman's hand in his own. I eyed them confused. "I-Oh! I mean king Elias... me again!" He smiled. I slightly hid behind Elias from the eyes of the woman who glared at me. Elias staring at the woman with defensive aura, and held my hand as I held his arm.

"Welcome back Andrew" I said. He smiled to me and winked happily before turning to his brother.

"May I present Hannah! Of the southern isles" Andrew smiled proudly as he held the girls hand. She smirked to us as she held onto Andrews arm. Her brother, I assume, standing behind her.

"Your majesty, His fiancé..." she smiled as she bowed to us. I gripped onto Elias's arms with slight anxiety.

"We would like-" they said together.

"Your blessing" Hannah smiled to the auburn haired male.

"Of our marriage" Andrew and Hannah smiled as they rested to one another. Already looking like a honeymoon couple.

"Marriage?" Elias said after looking at them in shock. Both of us staring at the 'couple'.

"Yes!" Andrew smiled.

"I'm sorry...I'm confused..." Elias said. A glare on his face. I stared at the king with a nervous look.

"Well...to be fair we haven't worked out the details ourselves! We may need a few days to plan the ceremony. Wait did you guys want to get married first? I mean-" Andrew rambled with Hannah. I frowned as her brother stared at Elias and I.

"W-What? What is going on?" Elias glared. Andrew continued before Elias stopped them.

"Hold on! No one's sisters are staying here, and no one is getting married." Elias said. Staring at the couple who looked to the king in shock.