[ SIXTEEN ]

[ THE MOTHER ]{YOUR POV}==

[ THE MOTHER ]
{YOUR POV}
==

~Glimpse into the past~

        I never knew my mom, but it was strange because I did. I could see her in visions. She was beautiful. (Hair/length), (hair/color) hair , (e/c) eyes, pretty (s/c) skin, and a bright beautiful smile.

        She never spoke, only sang that one song. Only when she did speak he was there. The man she was supposed to call father.

"Will you love our dear (y/n) even when I'm gone?"

"Yes my love"

      He's still alive, I know it. He left, papa told me, yet I want to find him and ask him all the questions I have. I want to ask him everything. Please.

I want to know...

~Present~

^ NIGHTGOWN ^

^ NIGHTGOWN ^

"Honey...?" Elias asked. I shot my head to him as he wore his mothers scarf.

"Yes my love" I asked as he walked closer. I smiled as he hugged my from behind, and then he continued to speak.

"Ah...Well I wanted to ask if you were okay because you were really quiet" he said softly.

"Just thinking. What if this calling..Is our parents..?" I asked. He turned me to face him as I frowned.

"What do you mean..?" He asked.

"This is calling us to something it's like the song said" I hummed a bit of it and he stared at me before we heard knocking. I felt my face heat up as I backed away.