[ SEVEN ]

[ WOUND ]|YOUR POV|==

[ WOUND ]
|YOUR POV|
==

"We're gonna jump! (Y/n) I need you to use your wind okay?" Andrew said.

"I-I can't..."

"You must." He said with pleading eyes. I nodded and squinted as I lifted the 4 of us to the other side. I collapsed in the snow as I shook lightly.

"HELP HER!" Andrew yelled as I felt super warm. Looking up to see Andrew. I then saw ointment on my leg. Kris patched me up. I tried to shake off every feeling.

"I have to stay awake.." I frowned. Suddenly feeling energy coming back. Only a little.

=

"She's awake!" I heard Andrew as I looked to see the bright sky. Fur tickled my face. I moved a bit only to fall and be caught.

"You okay?" Kris asked. I looked to see her and I smiled. Nodding my head.

"Thank you so much..." I sighed as I looked around. The ice that had froze all the way down the tree.

    It was so colorful, and beautiful. The way the ice made things look purple, but the water froze a beautiful blue. The snow was soft and in a way comforting. I smiled as I weakly walked with Andrew holding my side.

"Thanks Andy. I'm glad that I have a friend like you" I sighed and looked to kris. "And thank you for helping me. I'm glad we met" I smiled. Something about all that was around us felt sentimental.

"No problem" kris smiled before she held my hand gently.

"I'm glad my brother met a nice and wonderful girl like you" Andrew smiled lightly shoving me. I laughed as Sven ran around.

    I seprerated trying to walk on my own. I looked around as I gently used the wind to spin me around. I smiled at the way the sun felt on my skin, and the way the ice added a new feeling. I landed from the inch I was in the air as I felt a sharp pain.

    Ignoring it I listened to the way Sven sounded as he ran closer. Snow tangled in his antlers. I giggled a bit and rushed over with the help of the air.

"Sven! Your beautiful!" I laughed as I cupped his cheeks. He made a noise as he smiled.

"Who knew winter was so beautiful" Andrew asked.

"Yea..." a voice said from afar. "It really is beautiful isn't it?" They continued to ask. I looked around with the others. Searching for the owner of the voice.

"What is that?" I asked. Kris took my hand and walked me towards the sound as she helped me keep weight off the injury.

"But it's so white. What about a little color? Hm? I'm thinking maybe some crimson, chartreuse..what about yellow?! No... not yellow. Yellow and snow?" The voice laughed. I gasped as the voice was behind us.

    I watched as Andrew and Kris both tossed the head of the snowman. I glared before stopping him in mid air.

"That's not nice" I said to the two who just stared in shock. They are confused by what was made and how it was living.

    That makes sense, but it's mostly normal for me. In Elias's sleep he would make small snowman's. In that case they wouldn't be alive, but that's why the snowman looked a inkling fimiliar. Also the fact that Elias had told me about why he no longer hangs out with Andrew and what they did as children.

"What is he?!" Andrew asked.

"Obviously...A snowman!" I scolded. I then fixed the poor thing and rushed to grab a carrot. The snowman staring at me the whole time.

"Thank you..." he said softly. Then his stick hands took mine. "Your as beautiful as he remembered. He missed you a lot" he said looking up at me. I stared in confusion before standing.

"Are you talking about-"

"Ouuu someone has a crush on you. Our dear newest king" Kris smirked. I felt my face burn despite the cold weather. Turning away and looking off to the side.

"You don't know what your talking about. He's my fiancé...Of-Ofcource he likes me" I said begrudgingly. The trio laughed before I turned to the snowman once more. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm Olaf! And I like warm hugs" he said with a smile. I felt myself light up as I smiled.

"That is so cute" I said lightly tapping Kris on her arm.

"Olaf?" Andrew asked. "That's right..Olaf!"

"And you are..?" The snowman asked. I was crouched before the snowman as Andrew and Kris stood. Sven's face right by mine.

"Ah. I'm Andrew, this is Kris, Sven and-"

"I know who she is" Olaf smiled. His hand once again holding mine as he took a seat next to me.

"How though..?" I asked.

"Elias built me." He smiled to me.

"D-Do you know where he is?" I asked knowing he could possibly know where his creator is.

"Yea why?" He asked.

"Do you think you could show us the way to him?" Andrew chimed in.

"Yea why" he said.

"We have to find him so that he can unfreeze winter and we can have summer again." I explained with a somewhat sad smile. In reality I was being selfish. I just wanted to see him again. He's all I know.

"(Y/n)..." Andrew said. I shot my head up and looked to see a lot of wind.

"Ah sorry" I apologized quickly before rushing to calm down. The wind dropped quickly and I sighed.

"Summer? I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer and sun and all things hot!" the snowman said in irony. I giggled.

"Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat" Kris smirked. Everyone froze before Olaf replied abruptly.

"Nope! But sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it would be like when summer dose come." Olaf smiled. We all stood there as he started to drift into his mind.

 We all stood there as he started to drift into his mind