[ ELEVEN ]

[ THE LOVE EXPERTS ]{YOUR POV}==

{YOUR POV}
==

"Aunty" I smiled softly as I reached out for her. Kris watching with a smile. Andrew watching in shock.

"What happened to my baby" She asked softly as she cupped my cheek. Tears silently fell.

"I missed you all" I said softly as they all revealed themselves.

"(Y/n)'s back!" Everyone cheered. I felt a headache growing. The cold suddenly covered my whole body. I ignored it.

"Get grandpapi" Aunty said softly.

"He's busy with Anne right now. She's very sick" the woman said with worry.

"It's alright. I can wait" I said softly. "You know Kris?" I asked. They all nodded.

"She's  apart of the family" Aunty softly smiled. I nodded.

"I hope everyone's been well. It has truly been along time" I sighed. They rested me against a rock.

"Oh my gosh! The prince! Krissy got the prince!" The trolls smiled as they noticed Andrew.

"Come bring him!" A woman called out. Aunty sat at my side her hand holding mine.

"He'll do perfectly for our dear krissy !" The troll smiled. I held myself as I shivered.

"Ah! You've got it wrong" Kris said with a fully red face.

"We're not. I'm not." Andrew stuftered.

"Are you with our little (y/n)?" Aunty asked.

"Oh dear god no! She's with Elias" Andrew said. I felt my cheeks grow warm. This is the best warmth I've felt in what feels like forever.

"Well than what's the issue dear? Why are you holding back from such a catch?!"

Is it the clumpy way she walks?

Or the grumpy way she talks?

Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped weirdness of her feet?

And though we know she washes well she always ends up sort of smelly.

But you'll never met a gal who's such as confident and sweet!

"That's nice but-" Andrew said in a slight panick, but they ignored him.

So she's a bit of a fixxee upper? So she's got a few flaws?

Like her peculiar brain dear, her thing with the reindeer. That's a little outside of natures laws.