[ TWENTY THREE ]

[ BREAK THE DAM ]{YOUR POV}==

[ BREAK THE DAM ]
{YOUR POV}
==

"Wake up!" Andrew yelled.

"Wake up!" I joined him. I gasped as they stood. "Over here!" I yelled as they rushed to follow us, anger on their faces.

    Andrew pulled me as the giants followed with anger. I frowned as we almost fell luckily my wind is back and I rushed to hold us up.

"That's right! Keep coming this way!" I glared. Andrew quickly covered my head as a bolder came our way. I gasped as it landed ahead of us.

"This way! This was guys!" I yelled as I rushed with Andrew pulling me. His longer legs getting us farther.

"Follow us!" I yelled as I rushed away. I used the wind to push us forward. Suddenly I landed on a deer with a tribe member before looking ahead to see Kris with Andrew.

    I sighed in relief as we rushed to their side. The man infront of me pulled my arms.

"Hold on. We're helping right now." The man said. I nodded as Andrew glanced at us as we raced alongside them. The giants filling us.

"Over here!" I called out before the man helped me and Andrew up.

    I gasped as the soilders were gaurdians the dam. A glare on my face hardened.

"I've never been one to be a villan, but I have things to do." I said with no emotions.

"We have sworn to protect arendelle we are not going down without a fight." The main soilder said. I scoffed.

"You don't have a choice." I said weakly.

"(Y/n)!" Andrew said. I froze as I looked to him. "We have to break the damn to protect arendelle"Andrew explained.

"My grandfather betrayed the tribe.."

"How do you-"

"Elias gave his life for the truth" I said looking at the floor. My hands weak at my side.

     I looked back to see the giants rushing towards us at the sound of clanking. I rushed to the bridge. Racing forward as I yelled to the giant.

"Destroy it!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)!" Andrew yelled.

"Kris needs you! I'll stay on the bridge, trust me!" I yelled. Using my wind to bring the others to safety. I felt a glare on me but ignored it.

     I raced to them after waiting a minute for the rain of large rocks to come towards me. I rushed to the side again before the floor beneath me fell. I gasped as I froze in place. My eyes wide as I frowned, and then suddenly I was caught. The soilder had caught me. I looked up numbly to see Andrew glaring at me along with Kris.

"You idiot. We need you too." He glared. I frowned as I was lifted. I sighed and rested against Kris. She frowned and held me close. Suddenly my body went numb as I felt nothing once again.

    The sound of water was heard as I felt an ease, no more anger or sadness. The wind is free, luckily I have my powers. Kris smiled gently to me as she hugged me.

"He would be proud" she whispered in my ear. I smiled as I saw him standing above me with a smile. I sighed as I felt fatigue.

    Pictures of him played as tears fell from my eyes. I sobbed loudly as I sat up, it all settled in now. It was now a new life a life without him. A life without the one person I knew I needed.

"It's okay..."

"You'll be okay..."

=

"Look the fog..." the most being lifted as we finally saw the sky. I looked around as it felt as if my mouth was taped shut.

    Kris holding both Andrew and I as we walked. I ignored the two as they spoke to one another. I looked to the floor as people rejoiced around me.

    I suddenly saw a ice frost go by. Then Andrew grabbed my hand pulling me, we reached a ledge as we looked ahead. I only saw the view. I frowned, and looked ahead seeing something race forward. Confused Andrew pulled me ahead.

    I felt my heart drop, in a good way, at the sight. Elias. He was alive! I froze in place in shock, and didn't move.

"Is it really you..?" Andrew asked.

"Andrew.." Elias smiled. I stayed in place as they hugged. My eyes wide as I stared at him, this wasn't real.

"(Y/n)..." Elias said gently. Holding a hand out for me. I frowned as I held myself.

"Y-You we're gone. You..." I said weakly as I looked down. I heard footsteps and then someone lifted my chin. Tears had fallen as I stared at him. Feeling that he was real.

"You both saved me. Arendelle didn't fall Andrew.." He smiled as he looked to us. I frowned as I fell into his arms. Sobbing in his chest as he held me close.

"The spirits agreed arendelle should stand...with you" Elias smiled to his brother.

"Me..?" Andrew asked.

"You did what was right for everyone, and saved one of the spirit holders" Elias smiled. His hand rubbing my head.

"Did you find the fifth spirit?" Andrew asked.

"You are the fifth spirit...The bridge" Andrew smiled at my words. His hand holding his brothers.

"A bridge had two sides, and mother had two sons..." the king smiled as we all smiled at the words.

"We all did this together, and we'll continue to do it together" Elias sighed.

"Together" Andrew smiled. I remembered the day of the coronation as we stood in silence. I sighed resting into the group hug.

"Elias! Your okay!" Kris smiled running forward, and suddenly hugged Elias. Andrew and I smiled as we watched. Then Sven rushed forward.

"You look different, did you cut your hair or something..?" Kris smirked as she asked. We all laughed as we heard the sarcasm.

"Or something..." Elias's arm wrapped around me as we hugged. I sighed but then remembered.

"Andrew...I have to ask you a question.." Elias said seriously.

"Okay..." Andrew stood straight.

" Andrew stood straight