[ NINETEEN ]

[ REUNITED

[ REUNITED..? ]
{YOUR POV}
==

"Now why would nature.." a woman glared before she caught sight of me. "Your not a Royal. Only by name.. (m/n)" she said. Her hand reaching out to me.

"H-How do you know my mothers name?" I asked.

"She... She once lived here" She said softly. I felt myself go numb as I looked at them all.

"Why would they gift a Royal those powers though?" She asked.

"To pay respects for your people's faults." The man glared.

"My people are innocent" She glared. "We would have never have asked first." I ignored them as I was stuck in my mind. My mother...She was said to belong in a tribe but a magical tribe..?

I watched as Elias and Andrew watched to the gaurd. I stared at the tribe. Then I frowned. I looked to see the gaurds standing before us.

"We're proud to serve arendelle. And our new royals" he said. I felt Elias hold me close. Then the wind lifted me.

"Woah!" I gasped.

"(Y/n) belongs with us."

"She is a royal." The man glared at the woman who's spoke before.

"This isn't what we're where for." I glared. "We were called here" I said gently as Elias and I gathered to the middle.

"If we can find them..We believe they have answers to help us free the forest" Elias said gently. I heard something in the bushes.

"Trust me we just want to help" Elias said.

"We only trust nature." The woman said. I frowned and lifted her up with the wind.

"I have powers of the wind. I connect with air, please. You must trust us." I gasped as the tree caught flame.

"Elias!" I yelled. He nodded and put the fire out as it came. I was useless when it came to fire. I would only help it speed unless...

"We must follow it" I said. Then I saw Andrew get closer. He was coughing. I frowned and lifted him as Elias put the fire out. I lifted Andrew to Sven and Kris.

We then followed the flame as I tried to stop it with Elias. I smiled and lifted it in the air. Elias put snow above it as I sighed. My vision was bright as I knew I'd inhaled too much smoke. Elias held me as I landed the lizard in his palm.

"Little guy is just a bit angry" I smiled. I felt my heart clench at the sight of Elias being adorable with the animal. "He is so cute" I gushed as I got closer.

"Their all looking at us aren't they" Elias asked. The lizard only smiled. I gasped as I heard the singing.

I gasped as Andrew threw us into a group hug. We turned around and hugged him close. I smiled as I hugged them.

"Are you okay..?" Andrew asked. His hand on my head as his other hand was on Elias's arm.

"What we're you doing?! You could have been killed" Elias frowned.

"You can't just follow us into fire"

"You don't want me to follow you two into fire then. Don't. Go. Into. Fire." Andrew glared. "You guys aren't being careful" He frowned.

"I'm sorry.."

"Me too"

"Are you okay..?" I asked.

"I've been better.."

"I know what you need" Elias smiled as he grabbed the scarf from inside my pocket.

"Where did you get that scarf?" The woman glared.

"It was our mothers" Elias said. Elias grabbed my hand as we raced back to the figure made earlier. I frowned trying to catch my breath.

"Our mother was northuldra..." The people gasped as Elias and Andrew smiled to one another. Then the snow glowed.

"It's beautiful" I said and held Elias's hand. I smiled as they all surrounded the brothers.

"I promise you I'll free this forest and restore arendelle" Elias smiled. Then I watched as someone walked closer.

"(Y-Y/n)...?" A man walked forward. I stared at him confused as Elias stood beside me.

"Do I know you..?" I asked.

"My dear (y/n)" he smiled as his hand cupped my cheek. I cringed as I tried to back away. "I'm your father" he said with a smile. I stared up at him as I backed away. It felt like all the air was knocked out of me.

"No. My father left. A long time ago" I glared.

"And I'm sorry for that, but..I couldn't raise you on my own and I knew I could trust the trolls" he said.

"All you had to do was be a father. You promised her. You promised my mother..." I said with teary eyes. Elias,Andrew,Kris,Olaf, and a few others watched. Dad looked down sadly.

"I didn't want to ruin your life"

"I didn't need you to do anything else beside be there. You had to be there. She asked you for one thing." I said looking down. "As far as I'm concerned I don't know you" I said and looked away. Tears falling as I sniffled.

"I-"

"We should get going. You all need rest and apparently time" the old lady said. Her hand resting on mine and the man's shoulders. We all started to walk away as I kept my gaze on the floor.

"We have to go north" Elias said. His arm wrapped around me.

"The earth giants roam the north at night..." the woman behind the older lady said.

"It's settled then. You shall leave in the morning" the old lady says as she takes my hand and walks ahead.

=

"Are you okay..?" Elias asked. We had walked a bit farther behind the tribe.

"No...But we have to find a way to free the people right? It dosent matter if he's here, he abandoned me and my mothers wish" I explained. He looked at me sadly before nodding.

"Whatever you choose, know I am in your side. Know that I'll always be on your side" he smiled and kissed the inner palm of my hand. A smile landed its way onto my face.

 A smile landed its way onto my face