[ TWENTY ]

[ A GOAL ]{YOUR POV}==

[ A GOAL ]
{YOUR POV}
==

"I want to show you something...May I?" I listened as I sat beside Elias and held the baby reindeer.

"You know air, fire, water, and earth..but there has always been a 5th spirit. It's said to be a bridge between us and the magic of nature.." Honeymaren explained.

"A fifth spirit?"

"Some say they heard the call the day the forest fell" she continued to explain.

"My father heard it...Maybe that's who's calling me ..?" He asked.

"Only ahtohallan knows..." She said softly.

"Like the song?" I asked. They smiled to me as I pet the reindeer. Suddenly I heard the song being hummed.

"Why do lullabies always have to have terrible warnings in them?" I sighed as I rested against Elias.

"I wonder that all the time" The woman laughed. I smiled slightly to her. Suddenly there were big thuds as it felt like an earthquake.

Elias quickly wrapped an arm around me as we looked around. People started to rush to hide, put fires out, and queen the children quiet. Elias pulled me with him to hide behind a tree.

     I peeked out with Elias as we gasped. The giants were huge, and their steps shook the ground. Elias pulled me to his chest as he noticed the giant turning to us.  When it looked away and kept walking I grabbed Elias's hand and pulled him to follow.

   Suddenly I bumped into someone and saw Andrew. I frowned as he whispered.

"Please tell me your not about to follow them" I looked up and frowned.

"What if I can settle them like the wind and fire..?" The blond said with a smile.

"They would crush you before you even get the chance!" The auburn haired man said. "You can't forget the goal is to find the voice, find the truth, and then we get home to arendelle" Andrew said. One of his hands holding mine and the other holding Elias's.

"Hey guys that was close!" Olaf said running up.

"The giants could have sensed Elias, they could come back..." I whispered.

"I don't want to put anyone at risk..Your right Andrew. We've got to find the voice..." Elias said softly. "We should go now" Elias looked at his brother as his hand gently grabbed mine.