[ SEVENTEEN ]

[ AWAKE ]{YOUR POV}==

[ AWAKE ]
{YOUR POV}
==

"Thank you (y/n)!" Kris and Andrew said hugging me.

"Are you okay?!" Elias asked rushing to me. "Why would you do that?" Elias asked.

"Because I could handle it and some of the women had babies with them" I said. He sighed and hugged me close. I smiled and held his hands.

=

"I'm not understanding. You heard a voice and didn't tell me?!" Andrew asked.

"I didn't want to worry you" Elias said softly.

"We made a promise to be honest with one another" Andrew glared.

"We woke the magical spirits at the enchanted forest" I said.

"Wow that is definitely not what I was expecting" Andrew said in slight shock.

"Why...Why would you do that?" Andrew asked.

"The voice..." Elias said shortly. "It sounds crazy but whoever is calling me is good. Just look at (y/n) she has one of the elements and is nothing but good" Elias said.

"I understand but look at our kingdom" Andrew said.

"Their good! Something must have happened for them to feel this way. Our magic can feel it" I said. Andrew looked to me with doubt before it softens and he smiled gently.

"Okay..." He said before the ground rumbled. I felt Elias hold me before a troll jumped to me and my wind caught me.

"(Y/n)!" I smiled to aunty.

"Never a dull moment with you three" papa sighed.

"I hope your prepared for what you've all done. Angry magical spirits are not kind." He said.

"Why are they angry?" Andrew asked.

"Let me see what I can see..." Papa said then held a hand out for me. "Your powers are of air, you may give more insight." He said softly.

"The past isn't what it seems... a wrong demands right. Arendelle isn't safe. The truth must be found..without it I see no future.." papa said.

"N-No future..?" Andrew asked.

"(Y/n) you have the most danger. Your apart of the wind...If anything your at cost.. The wind wants truth, but they know your meaning full to the royals. They will risk you" he said softly. I frowned and looked at the floor.