[ TWELEVE ]

[ SAY GOODBYE

[ SAY GOODBYE..? ]
{AUTHOR POV}
==

"Ugh!" Elias woke up in the castle jail. He pulled to look at the window but his hands were stuck.

"W-What have I done?" Elias asked as he looked to the frozen palace. Then Hannah and Hans walked into the cell.

"Why did you bring me here?!" Elias glared.

"I couldn't just let them kill you..." Hannah said with a sad look.

"I'm a danger to arendelle. Get Andrew, or (y/n)." Elias said.

"They...they've yet to return." Hans said. "If you could just stop the winter and bring back summer" Hans said desperately.

"Don't you see? I can't..." Elias replied. Hannah walked forward her hands reached for him.

"If you don't help we can't let you go. Please Elias" Hannah said. Elias pulled away before she could reach him. He glared at them darkly as he saw their intentions.

"Just let me go."

"We'll do what we can" Hannah and Hans both walked out.

"(Y/n)...Andrew.." elias looked out the window as his breath picked up.

Not far as Kris rode the two to the castle quickly. They rode through the frozen town as Andrew rested behind Kris and (y/n) rested on a horse. The horse was racing. Her hair was all white, leaving a few pieces of her original hair color. Kris looked to the two with nothing but worry.

"Prince Andrew and lady (y/n)!" A gaurd called and people rushed to the gate.

"You sir get (y/n), come prince Andrew" A man said. A gaurd rushed to grab the girl and many assisted the prince. Although Andrew turned to the blond with worry.

"Are you going to be okay?" Andrew asked the girl. She smiled softly and waved.

"Don't worry about me. Go on now princey" she smirked.

==

{YOUR POV}

==

"You should have asked her to stay" I looked to Andrew as I spoke weakly.

"Yea..."