[ TWO ]

[ CONTROLLING POWERS ]|YOUR POV|=

|YOUR POV|
=

There were 5 knocks on the door as Andrews giggled sounded on the other side. Elias and I glanced to one another.

Elias! (Y/n)!

Do you want to build a snowman?

Cmon let's go and play!

I never see you anymore! Come out the door, it's like you've gone away!

His voice went away after a bit of time. I frowned as I continued to read, and then looked to see Elias's saddened face at his little brothers words. I knew he wanted to be out there, but there was no way they would permit them.

Do you wanna build a snow man?

Andrew came back. His cheery voice told us he was smiling. Although Elias knew what he had to do.

It dosent have to be a snowman.

"Go away Andrew!" Elias shouted with a frown.

Okay...bye...

"Come look (y/n)!" Elias said trying to brighten the mood. I walked over to see the snow outside. It looked so fun! Although the sight of ice being produced from Elias's hand on the window made him freak out.

"Don't be scared! It's okay! See" I said with a smile as I laced my fingers with his. He stared at me and nodded his nervous smile faded to see a relaxed one.

Later after lessons and then talking to Andrew I walked to the room to see Elias wore new gloves. We were indoors so it was strange, but I ignored it and then spoke to him about anything.

=

Do you want to build a snowman?