[ TWENTY FOUR ]

[ Olaf

[ Olaf... ]
{YOUR POV}
==

"Do you want to build a snowman..?" Elias asked with a soft smile. I smiled as a I held onto Elias's hand.

"Thank goodness water has memory" Elias smiled as Andrew grabbed my hand and we rushed to Olaf.

     I grabbed everything from my bag and handed it to Andrew. Then he opened his eyes and smiled to all of us.

"Andrew, (y/n), Elias?! Kris! And Sven" Olaf smiled. I smiled as I was sandwiched in a hug between Elias and Olaf. Andrew and Kris, plus Sven, we're on the other side.

"I love happy endings" Olaf smiled widely. "I mean I assume we're done..or is this 'putting us in mortal danger' thing a regular thing...?" Olaf asked. We all laughed a bit.

"Nope we're done" Elias smiled.

"Actually...There is one thing" Kris said nervously. Suddenly she got on one knee and smiled to Andrew who turned a deep red. I laughed a bit at the face he wore.

"Andrew...you are the most extraordinary persons I've ever known...I love you with all I am...Will you marry me..?" Kris asked. I smiled widely as I slightly shook Elias.

"Yes!" Andrew smiled as he lifted Kris and smiled.

"Congrats!" I smiled hugging them both as they finished rejoicing. Then we saw the giants.

    Elias and Andrew walked forward as I gushed with Kris about her proposal. Then the brothers spoke to the leaders of both arendelle and the tribe.

"I think we belong here..." Elias said as he held a hand for me. Standing between the tribe leader and the woman from earlier.

"I think so too..." I smiled as the two now stood cross from us as we looked to Andrew.

"And I know who can protect arendelle with deep care..." Elias said softly. We walked over as Andrew engulfed us in another hug.

=

" 'charades Friday night. Don't be late' " Elias said aloud as we looked to the note. I cuddled into Elias's coat as we looked to the paper together.

" 'don't worry arendelle is just fine, keep looking after the forest. I love you both.' We love you too Andrew." I sighed as Elias spoke.

"Going for a ride gale...Wanna come..?" Elias asked suddenly the water horse rose. I smiled and turned to Elias.

"I can- I can ride the horse too..?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, holding his hand out for me.

      Suddenly it was ice as Elias touched it. I smiled as gale lifted me and I rose atop the horse. Elias hopped on behind me as he held me close.

"Hold on tight" he whispered before we raced off. I gasped at the speed as we raced to the giants. Waving to people around,. Then the fire spirit rushed to snow elias made.

     I smiled as we looked at the beautiful view before us. An endless water covered with ice as Elias smiled to the view, and then he looked down at me with a fond smile. I felt gale rush around us as we looked to one another.

    I sighed resting into the male behind me. I suddenly found myself reminiscing about everything. Searching for the love of my life as we tried everything to save him from himself. Soon finding self love, and then searching for strength and confidence in one's self. Fear. I could remember it all. Then one thing I didn't want-

=

"I don't want to force you, but I want you to know. I want to try and regain your trust. Please allow me a chance" The man begged his hands holding mine. I rethought it all-

"Mother...another would want me to, so I'll try. Please...Don't make me regret this" I said gently as his eyes widen and he nodded. I gasped quietly as he pulled me harshly into a hug. I suddenly felt warm, and I felt a small tear fall. Smiling as I hugged him gently.

"Thank you..I won't let you down" He said. I nodded before turning around to walk away.

=

A new chapter in my life I'm willing to learn...

"AHHHH AHHHAH"

"Show yourself- right now."

"Elias be who you are.."

"Oh I will mama! I will"

"Elias is dead."

"Olafs dead."

"Andrew and (y/n) cry..."

"And then a bunch of important stuff that I forgot, but the main point was that I was right and water has memory! And thus-

I live! And so do you..." the snowman said to a bunch of other snowmen. Laughing all together-

Not done yet :)