[ FOURTEEN ] +2

[ HERE ONCE AGAIN ]{AUTHOR POV}==

[ HERE ONCE AGAIN ]
{AUTHOR POV}
==

"Andrew, Elias. Bedtime soon" the king said from far away. The queen at his side with a soft smile.

"Uh-oh the princess is trapped in the snow goblins spell" Andrew said. Holding an olaf replica of snow. "Quick! Make a prince!" Andrew said.

"Oh no! The prince is trapped too!" Andrew frowned.

"Who cares about danger when theees love?" Andrew said in a mocking prince voice. Then the prince and princess kissed. Elias cringed at the way the story was going.

"Kissing won't save the forest" Elias glared. Then he finished the story with a fair king who saves the forest. Although the fairy king did have a love interest. A girl who was the queen of the forest.

"Then the king saves the forest, and the queen is so thankful" Elias smiled. The girl looking like someone he knew but couldn't remember. He shook it off quickly.

"What are you playing?" The king asked.

"Enchanted forest!" Andrew smiled.

"That's like no enchanted forest I've ever seen" the king said as he walked to a chair.

"You've seen an enchanted forest?" The magic boy asked his father.

"Wait what?" Andrew popped into view.

"I have...But only once" He said shortly and looked to his sons. A playful smile on his face.

"And you've never told us this before?!" Andrew asked with betrayal.

"Well I could tell you now if you'd like" the man said. The sons rushed to the bed and sat down ready to hear the story. Their mother on the bed aswell.

"Far away as north as we can go...stood a very old, enchanting, forest. But it's magic wasnt of goblin spells and forest fairies." The man said. The picture turning into something of an actual story.

This forest was protected by very powerful spirits.

Air

Fire

Water

Earth

A beautiful forest came to view as the elements carved on stones. The view zoomed into the forest deeply and showed the view.