[ EIGHT ]

[ THE SNOWMAN ]{YOUR POV}==

[ THE SNOWMAN ]
{YOUR POV}
==

Bees will buzz
Kids will blow dandelion fuzz

And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer

    He skipped around the feild he imagined up. It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as the snow we had now.

A drink in my hand
My snow up against the burning sand. Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer.

I'll finally see a summer breeze blow away a winter storm.

And find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm.

And I can't wait to see what my buddies all think of me.

Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer!

   He started to vocalize as he danced around. A bird with him then a marshmallow.

The hot and cold are both so intense put them together it just makes sense!

Winters a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a-

    His face froze as he saw his reflection in a puddle. You can assume what the words meant but he skipped over them and continued-

Happy snowman!

When life gets rough i like to hold onto my dream!

Relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam.

Oh the sky will be blue, and you guys will be there too...

When finally do what frozen things do in summer!

"I'm going to tell him." Kris smirked. I gasped along with Andrew as we slapped her shoulders gently.

"Don't you dare!" Andrew and I said in unison. Olaf finished his song before rushing to grab my hand.

"Come on! Elias is this way!" He pulled me to follow him. I smiled as we rushed to follow.

==

{AUTHOR POV}

==

"No no! You've got the bark facing wrong!" The man glared at the other man.

"Cloak! Dose anyone need a cloak?" Hannah's brother called out as they handed out cloaks. Smiling to the people of the town they wish to rule.