[ FIVE ]

[ RUNAWAY ]|AUTHOR POV|=

[ RUNAWAY ]
|AUTHOR POV|
=

    Elias ran through the halls till he reached the court where the others were. The towns people. Everyone cheered as they saw their new king before them. Alongside the woman who is said to be the new queen.

"Elias! (Y/n)!" Andrews voice yelled. Trying to reach him. At the sound of everyone's voices Elias's heart beat picked up.

    He quickly made his way through the people with panick. He was stopped by people congratulating him on his new crowning. His queen was stopped as she was complimented. Although when he was forced to stop and was cornered he ran into the fountain.

   He felt a hand hold his own as he looked to see (y/n) standing there. Her expression held nothing but worry. There wasn't any fear, anger, or negative emotions. Maybe that's why he loved her so much. She never saw him as what he felt he was.

"Aahhh!!" Someone yelled. The fountain water turned to ice. The ice making a flurry of spikes showing his panick.

"There they are! Stop them!" The duchess and duke of wesletown yelled. Elias quickly pulled his fiancé behind him as the gaurds behind them held weapons. (Y/n) gripped onto the cape Elias wore.

"Please...stay away from me" Elias frowned. Fear in his voice was shown as ice shot out of his hand and made the duke and duchess slip. Along with their gaurds.

"Monster!" The duke yelled. Pointing to the king. Elias looked at his hand in fear.

"Your wrong! He's not a monster!" (Y/n) yelled. Glaring to the couple who were higher in status then her. Everyone knew this, she was merely a girl the family picked up and loved immediately.

    Suddenly her hand was grabbed as Elias pulled her out of the small courtyard. They made it to a lake as they heard andrews calls. Elias looked to the lake immediately having an idea. (Y/n) noticed and shook her head.

"I have to go..." He frowned. She looked up at him and shook her head once more only this time with a him.

"N-no...you have to stay here...with me..please. I beg of you don't leave me here alone..Your all I have.." she begged. Her eyes gathered tears. The sight broke his hearts, but you do crazy things for the one you love right?

"You know I have to go...I don't belong here..I can hurt them, you know that. I love you till the day I die." He said. His hand taking her cheek in his hold as he placed his lips on hers. She was so caught up in the shock of their first kiss she didn't notice the ice covering her feet.