It's Him: 5

Hey guys. Sorry that I like disappeared from the face of the earth for a small space of time. I promise that if I do do that again, I will update throughout it. So, yeah. And, could you guys tell your friends and stuff about my story? I really need some mor readers. Thanks. Here's your next chapter.

Oh, and if you're wondering, Caitlyn got her voice back! Yayyy! Sorry, I didn't include that in the story.

Chapter Five.

Phoebe POV

(Caitlyn got her voice back!)

"I will see you in the morning, Alec, and by then it will be Christmas." I call to Alec heading to my room. I still had to wrap my last minute gifts, so I might be up a little late. Oh well, its Christmas! But, when I looked at the clock, I didn't realize how long we ate, and how long Rudolph is. I thought it was a short half an hour or something. The alarm clock said 11:13PM. I better get wrapping, so that I can fall asleep on Christmas Eve and wake up on Christmas morning.

I grabbed the presents and wrapped them in less than five minutes, which totally surprised me. They were wrapped in cute Santa wrapping paper, and red tape, which made them look pretty nice for once, not sloppy, as mummy and daddy would call my wrapping.

And, I knew for a fact that mum and daddy weren't planning a surprise visit for Christmas or New Year because they were going to Paris, and trying to find their 'spark' or whatever they had when they met. But, they wouldn't need this trip if they wouldn't be so uptight. But who am I to judge? They can waste their money on a trip to Paris, but they aren't getting any money from me or Caitlyn.

I pull on my Christmas pajamas and say goodnight to Caitlyn before lying down and shutting my eyes to fall into a deep slumber of dancing sugar plums. Then a giant me appears and I smash the giant sugar plums. So much for a vision of sugar plums dancing in my head.

;*;*;*;*

"Phoebe, get the hell up! I have been screaming at you for five freakin minutes." Devon shouts in my ear. I finally regain consciousness and am in a foul mood.

"Shut up. I am trying to sleep here." I mumble and roll my back to him and try to return back to my sleep.

"It's Christmas morning, and Caitlyn won't allow us to eat her breakfast feast until you get up." Devon says, his stomach growling.

"Fine. I am getting up, but I have to fix my hair. Is everyone still in their pajamas?" I ask, in my groggily morning voice.

"Dude, it's two AM, of course were all still in our pjs. I don't know how you're so asleep. It's Christ,as morning." Devon speaks. "Now hurry up. I am starving." And right on cue, like it seemed like it was planned, Devon's stomach growled again. I am always surprised how much food men can eat. Well, boys, because I am pretty sure that Devon doesn't qualify as a man yet. He's a wuss.

I grab my brush and detangling spray and head to work. The curling iron warming up, after Caitlyn had plugged it in for me when she got up. She probably didn't even sleep. After a couple more brutal brushes of my hair, it's flat and ready to curl the ends. Working my hair magic, I get beautiful end curls. I then pull my hair into a side ponytail, but leaving a little hair up front to braid into my ponytail. It looked really cute after I braided it.

"Almost done in there? I think I am going to die of starvation." Devon shouts. I bang on the wall, hoping that he'll shut up. Which, surprisingly, works. I spray a little hair spray on my hair. Then, I grab my 'Red' perfume, and spray a bit onto me. Rubbing my deodorant on, and brushing my teeth at the same time, I spit out my toothpaste and then wiped my face. Good.

I walk out of the bathroom, with an annoyed Devon staring at me. Oh well. He's never known what it's like to be a girl and have actual long hair. He coughed a 'finally', but I ignored him and walked last him to the kitchen. It smelled like bacon. Yum! My favorite breakfast food.