Here We Come England: 1

Chapter one: Packing, yay!

Okay, here's chapter one. It's pretty short but it was meant to be like that! <3 

Thanks for coming and continuing with this story even though I update randomly. I need to get my computer charger fixed so for now, watch out for new updates.

Umm, yeah, please fan, vote, and comment it means a lot!

Oh, and if you make covers, banners, or ads, please tell me and I'll order one because I am always looking for ones for on the side. 

This chapter is dedicated to @_ExpressYourself_ For making Wattpad so awesome. When you have a friend, it makes things more fun than without one so please check out her. She has LOTS of stories. She starts a bunch and then never finishes them all (jk).

Satch is easy to make fun of so go ahead. You know you want to! <3

READ ON!!!!

January 15, 2012

Dear Diary, 

This is my second entry and the worst thing has happened. Yesterday, mum pulled out her laptop and informed me that we are moving to England. 

And, Caitlyn is coming with us, because mum is not giving her a choice. So, tomorrow we start packing. I had to quit my job. I am very upset with mum because working at the art store has always been my dream.

Well, I have got to get my beauty sleep so that I don’t accidently snap at mum. Man, will she get mad. 

Love,

Phoebe

I shove my diary into the secret drawer so that mummy and daddy can’t get a hold of it. I decide that even though I should be sleeping, I will take a shower. Mummy and daddy are out on a dinner date and I have the apartment to my self.

Pulling out my cupcake pajamas, yes, I know, very childish, but I don’t get to choose the clothes that I wear. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower to the hottest that it can go. 

I strip free of my day time clothing and let my hair out of my tight pony tail. Every night when I take a shower there is a bump from where my pony tail is. Ever since grandmummy died, I don’t ever think about wearing my hair down. 

~~~~After the shower~~~~~

I grab the remote from the night stand and ly down and turn on a kiddy cartoon. Spongebob Squarepants. I remember this show because mummy and daddy wouldn’t allow me to watch this because they thought that it was inappropriate.

Two miutes later I get bored so I turn on the weird TV show ‘Austin and Ally’. 

“Wait, so no mustache?”

“Nope.”

“Aw, nards.”

I start to crack up. This show is so weird. Poor little kid who thought he was going to get a mustache from a wishing well in a mall!

I look at the time on my digital clock. It’s only 9:34 and normally I fall asleep around ten.

Eh, an extra thiry minutes of sleep won’t do anything. I press the off button and tuck myself in the blankets. 

~~~~~After a good nights sleep~~~~~~

“Phoebe, dear! Wake up, sleepy head! We have a big day ahead of us.”

I wake up woozily to the face of my mummy waving her hands above me. I grunt. We have to start packing today. Yay. I’m so excited. 

“Don’t you give me that attitude, sweety. You should be happy that we get to back to England.”

But the thing was, I wasn’t because I love it here in New York. I actually feel like I belong here. Like I was meant to live here.

“Just get up, daddy is making dinner for us and Caitlyn is coming over later today in the afternoon.”

Mummy exits my room and I pull the covers from me. I stretch out my muscles and drag myself out of bed. Thank goodness I charged my iPod last night, because I am going to need it with all of the stupid packing we’re doing. 

“Hi Phoebs!” My dad says cheerily.

“Hi daddy.” I grunt.

“Someone sounds happy.” 

“Why wouldn’t I be dad? Moving to England against Caitlyn and I’s will. Not mention you aren’t the boss of Caitlyn because she is already eighteen.”

Daddy places a plate of pancakes in front of my face. They actually made my mouth water. But, I couldn’t show any happiness around those two so that they know that I am really against this moving thing. 

After breakfast a moving guy who helps families pack comes and brings us dozens of boxes. He sounded very happy to be here, mostly because he works with the agency of whom we sold the apartment to. 

“And, when you are all finished we can load these up in a truck which will be put on a flight to England and delivered in your house so when you get there another man will be there to help with guidance and such!”

My mum nodded. We all set to work. I did it while listening to the sad songs on my iPod because I couldn’t bear to leave this place. Where grandmummy taught me how to bake. Where Caitlyn introduced me to art. 

Everything. All of the best memories of my life. They’ll be gone as soon as we leave to England. The place that will remind me of grandmummy too much.

At about five in the afternoon I finally finished all of my stuff. My parents were rushing this whole moving thing and I didn’t like it. I didn’t have enough time to say goodbye.

I lugged all of my boxes into the living room next to a small set of boxes that had to be Caitlyn’s. I looked around the living room and finally found Caitlyn frowning at the kitchen. 

“Hi.” I say to quietly to Caitlyn.

“Hi Phoebe.”

“I’m gonna miss this place.” We both said in unison.