Here We Come, England: 9

I am back(: I was dedicated to writing this chappie because I am getting my WHOLE story read by someone and to equal our chapters, I had to update, so yeah, can’t wait(:

This chapter is dedicated to ForeverJoker for the AMAZING story ad, on the side. It’s beautiful, right? Now I can advertise!!

Oh and sorry for the late upload… School just started and yeah. We all know how it is.

Now, one question before the actual story, how it triology spelt? Nevermind… Auto correct helped me. Eh, whatever, I’ll spell it how I wanna :P

Chapter Nine: Get me out of here

Dear diary,

            So, yes, Devon slept over and lemme tell you, it was quite akward having Caitlyn and him ‘sleep’ together. And, when I saw that, I mean, like normal sleep not, ya know. Okay, that was awkward, too.

            After Devon left, I went back to sleep because he insisted we stay up all night and watch HIS favorite movies. Self centered if you ask me. Well, we didn’t get anything started so, we are actually going to plan right now, since we finally got Devon to leave us alone.

            No offense diary but I'd rather be sleeping right now, so, yeah. If only you were real. Then you could actually give me feedback instead of have me, ya know, write on you... (:

Love,

Phoebe

            I shove my diary under my pillow, the one place where I always seem to loose things. Caitlyn says I most likely put them there and forget about them, but that is not true. I'd totally remember if I did put them there. Which I don't.

            Or atleast I don't think that I do...

            Oh well, enough thinking right now. Time to sleep. I yawn in response to my thoughts. Night night I say to myself.

****

            I feel water. Hot water. Really hot water. I am still vaguely asleep, so, I can't do anything. When my body lets me awake myself, I awake to a red face, Caitlyn who's containing laughter and her parter in crime, Devon. Or shall I call him Devil. Hmm, I like that better. That's when it hit me. My pants were wet. I had peed myself.

            "CAITLYN!!!!!!" I yell already more embarresed than angry. She screams and starts running. I chase after her without the realization that Devil would see where I had peed myself. Curse myself for not thinking ahead. More laughter followed and I was more than embaressed. That would be an understatement. But, finally the laughter slowed down. I yelled at him, and made my point that if they ever did that again, I'd kill them.

            “Dude, if you killed me, you’d go to jail.”

            I thought about that. “Well it doesn’t matter. ANYWHO, when did you come back?” I really did wonder that because I thought he left back home after me and Caitlyn were going to take a nap.

            “I didn’t go home,” he starts “I hid behind the door until you fell asleep, and of course, Caitlyn and I knew a super funny trick, so we did that. And, mission accomplished, you may say thank you.”

            I wiggle my nose. Now, Devil doesn’t make any sense. I fell asleep around ten thirty, and right now it if four fifty six. “Well, then what did you do for the whole four hours while I slept??” I remember that they’re supposed to go on their date, tonight at seven. Maybe they had an early session or something.

            “Well, we got out the candy and talked.” I laughed. Continued to laugh forever and my face was bright red. I can just picture those two having an akward conversation while having candy. They looked embarrassed because they both blushed.

            When all of our faces had returned to their normal color, Devon left. Of course I looked behind the door to make sure he wasn’t planning on staying longer.

            “So, what’s phase one?” I ask Caitlyn. We finally are sitting down and choosing what we want to do for our war.

            “Let’s see. We need to start out slow. I say, we get a karaoke machine and invite Devon over and we can keep them up.” I laugh.

            “Now we’re talking. Wanna do it tonight? I wanna get this thing going!” She nods and without question, we grab our bikes and pedal to the store.

***

                “Ready?” I ask. We had everything set and had the volume put up the highest as possible. It was time for phase one.

            I pressed play. The first song would be sung by Caitlyn. She’s doing Firework. The music began to play. And Caitlyn was ready. Devon, of course, trying not to laugh.

Do you ever feel

Like a plastic bag

Drifiting through the wind

Wanting to start again

            She sang. As the music progressed she sounded louder and horrible. I laughed with Devon as she continues.

Cause baby you’re a firework

C’mon show ‘em what you’re worth

Make ‘em go up up up

As you shoot across the sky-y-y

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Even bright than the moon moon moon

            The song finished and now it was Devon’s turn. He’d be singing One Direction’s What Makes You Beautiful. I pressed play again.

You’re insecure

Don’t know what for

You’re turnin’ heads what you walk through the dooooor

I dunno why

You’re bein shy

And look away when I look into your eyeeees

                        Devon points towards Caitlyn while he sings, and I fake gag.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

The way you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell

You don’t know oh oh

You don’t you’re beautiful!

            When Devon finishes it’s my turn. Of course, my song that I chose was Bang Bang Bang by Christina Perri. The drums of the song started and I was ready to start my horrible singing when mummy and daddy come stomping from upstairs. I pause the music and we all turn and face them.