It's Him: 1 [Completely changed]

Edited

 ATTENTION: This chapter was edited because I forgot (don't ask how, I am still wondering, too) that Caitlyn can't talk. So, you'll see a change, forget about the other chapter because this one is edited also.

Here we go, I’m trying out my Updating on Friday’s and Monday’s. Hopefully I can do it... I might have to move the Monday to a Tuesday incase I have a long weekend and cannot get on and work on a chappie. So, here’s the last chapter one you’ll ever see in this trilogy. And, since you’re so sad, just press that VOTE button right now before you can forget then, read this chapter, then comment with all your heart, okay?

Good. Here’s chapter.

UNEDITED, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I arrive at the shop (which is literally right next door) in two seconds. I made sure to hurry and get there because, there’s plenty of wacko’s in Downtown, New York. I stroll through the shop and stop and forgot that I had made a list.

Appetizer pizza

Homemade Milkshakes

Ice Cream Sandwich

Sweet tarts

Mashed Potatoes

TV Dinners

I reread it. It sounds so good. I could have that right now. I mean, who wouldn’t love some homemade milkshakes? They’re so good.

After a few seconds of daydreaming, I realize that I’ve just bumped in a guy. A really cute one to be exact.

“Oops, sorry.” I mumble.

“Don’t worry about it.” He straightens me up and smiles at me. “Do you think I could get your number?” He asks, which makes me blush. I’ve never had a guy ask me for my number.

He hands me a slip of paper from his wallet and I scribble down my cellphone number.

“The name’s Phoebe. Yours?”

“Alec. I’ll call you later. And, what happens to bring a pretty lady like you out to a 24-hour market at eleven at night?” He asks, smirking.

“Just some New Year’s Eve shopping.” I smile back.

“Nice. Can I come?” He asks.

“Of course, Alec.”

“Great. Let’s just hope that I see you again before New Years because you seem just like my type.”

I giggle. He did NOT just say that. I’m so flattered.

“See you, Alec.”

I head off towards the frozen pizza section. Seconds later, I get a phone call. I sigh before answering.

“Hello,”

“Hey, princess. This is Alec.”

I laugh.

“So, would you like to go out on a date tomorrow night with me?” he asks.

“Of course, where are we going?”

“That, I must say, is confidential.”

“Haha, okay. Want to meet me somewhere?”

“Now, what kind of date would it be if I didn’t pick you up?” he says half laughing.

“Alright. I live in the apartment building next door. 2C. See you then?”

“Okay. I’ll pick you up at five. Bye, princess.”