It's Him: 2

Hello, readers! I am updating because it’s thanksgiving so this is my gift to you. And, in return, you’ll pray for my gramma, kay?

Oh, and there is no longer an updating schedule until my gramma gets better, or she passes. So, have a happy Thanks giving.

Chapter Two: The date

*Slap* I push hanger after hanger and can’t decide which shirt I should wear to our date. I’ve already chosen my new light blue skinny jeans, but the shirt is what’s taking me so long to decide on. Alec will be here in fifteen minutes and I still have to put my makeup on.

After pushing one more hanger, I find the perfect shirt. It is a shirt that has a light pink theme, and in water colored border, it says ‘Dream’. I pull it on and admire myself in the mirror. I look pretty good. Heading into the bathroom, the lights are on and the door is locked.

I knock, hoping Caitlyn and Devon aren’t doing anything naughty.

“Come in!” Devon shouts.

I prepare myself for something nude but luckily, Devon is just helping Caitlyn blow-dry her hair. Earlier this morning, I told them about Alec, and so they’re going on a date, too. Caitlyn is pretty excited because that’ll be their first date in a long time.

Devon is looking pretty casual with a pair of jeans and a Hollister shirt. Caitlyn looks pretty similar. She’s wearing loose bootcut jeans and a light pink Aeropostale shirt that fits her curves quite well.

“How much longer are you going to be because Alec is going to be here in ten minutes.” I ask.

“We’re done.” Devon says stepping out of the bathroom with his hands locked with Caitlyn’s.

“Thank you.” I reply. I step over to my side of the bathroom and open my makeup kit. Let’s see. Natural look? Absolutely. I put a light pink on my eyelids and put a light tan of my the top of my eyelids. I put on a little bit of foundation and a layer of pink lipstick.

I smile and nod. I look good.

Just then there’s a knock at the door. Crap. I grab my handbag, make sure my wallet and phone are in it, hug Devon and Caitlyn and swiftly open the door.

“Hey, princess.” Alec smirks.

“Hey, cliche guy.”

“Wha-”

“You called me princess, and that’s only in cliche love stories.”

Alec laughs.

“So, are you ready for this?” he asks. “You just might want to grab a jacket.”

I look down at my outfit. Curse myself for forgetting a jacket. I run inside and grab my fuzzy columbia jacket. It’s a light pink and looks cute with this jacket. Alec looks at my outfit. He smirks and grabs my hand.

“Let’s go. You still have no clue as of where we’re going do you?” He asks.

“Nope. There hasn’t been any clue.” I admit, quite clueless.

“Great, but once we get to my bike,” I stop him in mid-sentence.

“You have a motorcycle?” My eyes widen. Those things freak me out.

“Duuuhhh. What cool guy doesn’t have a motorcycle?” I laugh. “Anyways, once we get to my bike, you will know what we’re doing.”

“Great.” I say sarcastically, still scared that I have to ride a motorcycle.