Here We Come, England: 6

Wow. You must be real impressed! Two uploads in one day??? Yes, it’s true. :D Yay, so I am not sure who to dedicate this to… So, I am dedicating it to imperfectdreamer. Even though she hasn’t read this story, I really don’t care because she is an amazing author. She has written one of the best books on Wattpad so I thought you might like to know. This is also a way to NAG on her about updating. Yes, I am impatient gal! :D

So, short A/N cos I feel like it!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Chapter Six: So, I hear you have a crush on me

            “Brrrrriiinnnnngggg, PHOEBE WAKE UP!!!!!” Caitlyn screams in my ear.

            I flinch and then finally wake up. Rubbing my eyes as I spoke, “What do you want, it’s only ten. I don’t wake up until twelve on ‘nothing to do days’ let me have my beauty sleep, or I might just loose it.”

            “WAKE UP!!! It’s time to begin out protest.”

            “Haven’t we already started that? The brownie fight was kinda considered score one for the rebels, as you had said.”

            “Hmm, well, yes. That’s true but, we need to plan out the game. Ya know, how we are going to annoy them.” Caitlyn explained.

            “Kate, we don’t need to plan because everything we do annoys them, NOW LET ME SLEEP!!! I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!!!”

            “Geez, fine. You get thirty minutes and we are going to plan how much longer we’ll be stuck in this miniature Hell.”

            “Thank you.”

            I pull the blanket over my head and savour the last thirty minutes of sleep that I’ll get in probably a few days.

*     *    *

Dear Diary,

            I have just been rudely awoken by my sister, Caitlyn. Today, the OFFICIAL, and like we would sign one of those ‘declaring war’ contract majigers but that would require more work, and if we don’t need, why?

            So, we’re heading to the super market in five minutes to get supplies to plan it out, such as pens, a notebook, and an iTunes gift card.

            Why we need the iTunes gift card you may be wondering, tuning out will be a part of the plan, as well as our musical needs. So, I have to finish blow drying my hair, and later tonight, I will start another entry to tell you about our first attack.

            GAME ON!!!!!

Love,

Phoebe

            I sigh with content and reread my journal entry. Yes, it is game on and I feel like I am writing to myself. I guess I am because I won’t be showing this to anyone soon. I force my scrawny legs up and will myself to the bathroom.

            Pressing the on button I get my hair dry so we can this whole thing started, because the sooner we start, the sooner we get to leave this Hell.

            “Are you almost done, Phoebs?”

            “I am coming!!!!!” I call turning off the blow drier and unlock the bathroom door. Caitlyn was sitting on her bed watching ‘Teen Mom’. I wonder why she doesn’t enjoy cartoons.